1:4 Scale Poll: What next?

Do you like the changes?

• Total voters
Reaction score
If anything ANH related should be made next, I know that....

Now that we have R2-D2 and C-3PO coming and (very likely) Chewbacca, we have ANH Luke, Ben, the droids, Han, Leia, I think that Sideshow could succesfully make:

Jawa/Droid combos:
*1 Jawa with R5-D4;
*1 Jawa with WED Treadwell droid;
*1 Jawa with Lin droid;
*1 Jawa with Security droid;
*1 Jawa with R1-G4;
-and maybe-
*1 Jawa with Gonk droid;
*2 Jawa set

In a perfect world, a PF Landspeeder (I know, I know) for Luke, Ben, and the 2 droids.

Any of these would be completely awesome. Tell me I'm wrong!

Sideshow design team members, If you read this, I hope you agree. :)

DarthVader

Reaction score
I would love to see a EP III Obi-Wan Sideshow should make it as he is in the Mustafar duel (burnt robes) and the exclusive should be an alternate hand holding Anakin's lightsaber.

Reaction score
Now that we're getting a Captain Rex I'd really like to see all of the MOVIE clone Commanders in the Premium Format scale!!! :)

Reaction score
Ha, what I was trying to say is that I think it would difficult for SSC to put out a piece they couldn't have wearing skimpy clothes.
They pulled off Talon quite well and her skimpy clothes.
Or they could go with the Season 3/4 look for Ahsoka and that isn't skimpy clothes

Reaction score
They pulled off Talon quite well and her skimpy clothes.
Or they could go with the Season 3/4 look for Ahsoka and that isn't skimpy clothes
What I was getting at it that I think it would be a little awkward to have an Ahsoka in skimpy clothes, so that is why they won't do one because all of their woman need to be "sexed" up.

Reaction score
What I was getting at it that I think it would be a little awkward to have an Ahsoka in skimpy clothes, so that is why they won't do one because all of their woman need to be "sexed" up.
So that is why they skip most of the PT female Jedi then I take it
And why Shaak Ti is based on her Force Unleashed look

Reaction score
So that is why they skip most of the PT female Jedi then I take it
And why Shaak Ti is based on her Force Unleashed look
Hehe yep, they know what sells now. :)

It won't always be the case but I bet that is part of their decision.

Reaction score
On that list that released a while back the next 3 would seem to be Han in his Hoth gear, Jango Fett and ROTS Obi-Wan. I think given that AOTC is re-released in 3D next year Jango is likely, but I'd prefer a Jango vs Obi-Wan diorama and a Hoth Han PF.

Reaction score
I think my top 5 for upcoming PFs would be:

Jango Fett
Bossk
IG-88
Bespin or X Wing Luke
Bespin Han

Followed closely by:
ROTS Obi Wan Kenobi
Qui Gon Jinn
Mace Windu
Snowtrooper
Greedo

Reaction score
We need a younger Obi Wan like from ROTS and Han from either ESB or ROTJ, just an updated one!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I want an AT AT Driver, there aren't enough representations of them & I feel there should be as they look ace!!! :)

Reaction score
I want an AT AT Driver, there aren't enough representations of them & I feel there should be as they look ace!!! :)
Yeah I agree I love the designed and there's not much licensed stuff out there to represent this awesome looking trooper. Even the GG mini bust is going for crazy cash right now. I would be happy with just a 1/6 scale figure but I would be more happier with a Premium Format. :)

Reaction score
I would like to see SSC revisit the Emperor but this time have him standing leaning on his cane.

Wishful thinking I know, especially after them only having done the Emperor on throne PF.

Reaction score
I'd love to see a Darth Bane PF with orbalisk armour and a switch out head with the helmet I think that would be great.

Reaction score
Revan and Bane would be insta-buys for me...The only trouble with those I would imagine would be special licensing? Hopefully not.

Reaction score
Revan and Bane would be insta-buys for me...The only trouble with those I would imagine would be special licensing? Hopefully not.
I don't think they will need special licensing its all Star Wars and should technically be under the same license.

Reaction score
I don't think they will need special licensing its all Star Wars and should technically be under the same license.
Wouldn't it be awesome to have a whole display of premium format Darth's all lined up in a row together?!? :) I'd be rather happy with a few Darth's myself..., there are a few other things I'd like to see too but I'd be pleased with any new baddies really. ;)

Reaction score
While there are many PFs that would be cool. For me, my biggest desire is for a ROTS Obi-Wan.
This is top on my list as well along with Jango. Here's a list I would like to see.

ROTS Obi-Wan
Jango
Arena Padme
Sandtrooper
Bousshh
Han Hoth
Some bounty hunters (bossk Greedo etc...)

Reaction score
I'm not sure if Disney would want licensing of certain products to be released because it could be bringing up dead issues? In a business mind, why make Revan, his storyline is long gone...(As much as that hurts my heart) They would be more interested in SSC making products that relate to upcoming characters and newly released stuff maybe? All this is said in theory so I'm free and open to listen to suggestions.
Special licensing? Why?

Reaction score
This is top on my list as well along with Jango. Here's a list I would like to see.

ROTS Obi-Wan
Jango

Arena Padme
Sandtrooper
Bousshh
Han Hoth
Some bounty hunters (bossk Greedo etc...)
These three in particular are top of my list!

Reaction score
What the hell ever happened to the Mara Jade PF based of Adam Hughs art?
And I'd love to see a Jaina Solo in Mando Armor.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info & Agreed PO 1st day & payment plan so she's ready to go when they ship!

Reaction score
Would love to see this. Wouldn't complain about a Tie pilot either.
I'd not complain about them making a Tie Fighter Pilot either..., I know it's a long shot but I'd also love to see a Snowtrooper Commander to go with the premium format trooper. :)