1:4 Scale Poll: What next?

Do you like the changes?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Yeah, I can't wait! I've wanted that for a while now! It would be nice to have Leia to go with it....But, we do already have Boba....it would compliment him nicely!

Reaction score
We're still in dire need of R2 and 3PO in PF.
We could also use a ROTS Obi-Wan and Hoth Han.
...and they really need to figure out Chewie!!!!
I wouldn't mind a Lando, also.
Lastly...They should make all the rest of the ESB Bounty Hunters!

Reaction score
From a collection focus perspective I really want the following to get the PF treatment:

1 - ESB Darth Vader
2 - Senate Duel Darth Sidious
3 - Emperor's Royal Guard
4 - Darth Malgus
5 - ROTJ Darth Vader
6 - Darth Bane
7 - ROTS Darth Vader
8 - ROTS Palpatine (Red Robes)

I would also really like to see Sideshow produce a wedding gown Padme or a TPM Queen Amidala as these would probabaly be some of the most challenging outfits to do. If they do them justice I'm sure they would be stunning items. I would have thought Geonosis Padme was more likely though.

It's about time they got C-3PO & R2-D2 out there as they feel like they have been in development forever, and I'm surprised Qui-Gon Jinn, Bespin Lando and ROTS Obi-Wan have not been released yet.

Reaction score
The top 5 on my list would be:

R2 and 3PO (as one piece)
Snowtrooper
Obi Wan (ROTS)
Bossk
IG-88

Runners up: Some version of Padme, Royal Guard, Greedo, ROTJ Vader, Qui Gon.

Reaction score
Titan_Shore said:
Pick from The Old Republic characters or perhaps heavily damaged Vader from TFU ?
That would be awesome, but I have my doubts they could do it.

Reaction score
Im really hopping they do a ESB Vader! and I hope that they use a simple pose similar the the Attackus statues or the Koto 1/10 that was just released. C-3PO and R2 are must and Im really surprised that they havent been done yet. I would also want to see an ESB Luke in his Rebel pilot outfit with a snow base I think if they had used the pose they used for the ROTJ Luke but in the ESB Pilot outfit with snow base and a graple gun for the exclusive it would have been more sucesful than the ROTJ luke that was released.

Reaction score
Just talked to Alison Sohn and Adam Hughes @ baltimore comicon I was asking about buying the Mara Jade print that was a card featured in galaxies. Try said it wasn't available yet but confirmed that it will be the Sideshow exclusive to the PF that will becoming out soon. They also said they have seen the final prototype!!!!

Reaction score
That's awesome news. I can't wait to see it too! Too bad they couldn't time it with Choices of One Release... maybe they are waiting for Heir to the Empire 20th ann.

Reaction score
I'm holding out hope we see the droids before the end of the year. Although I won't be getting the Mara PF, the concept artwork looked pretty good, and AH is pretty good when it comes to those type of characters!

Who knows, maybe we see both during Spook!!

Reaction score
If I had the space, I'd pick-up a Mara Jade PF. As it is, I have to hope when they get the female body squared away, they make a 12" version.

Reaction score
I don't have a blu ray player yet, but this was one of the conditions for me getting one. :)

I don't think i'll like the changes at all, but i think my love of Star Wars will conquer my fears. :)

Reaction score
so who thinks we're getting the droids, mara jade and/or Tarkin before the end of 2011?
I am not sure we'll see any of them by the end of 2011. We still have the Emperor coming, and that is a large price tag. Those three would almost certainly be 2012 items, IMO. The Droids, if sold together, will be like the Emperor this year, and the Scout on Bike previously as the larger set of the year. It may not be announced/pre-sold until January for a late spring release.

Reaction score
In no particular order:

Bespin Luke
ESB Vader
Hoth Luke
Snowspeeder or X-Wing Luke
Bespin Leia
Endor Han
Anakin AOTC
Obi-Wan ROTS

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing them make the Republic Commando's in this format (i.e. Sev, Fixer, Scorch, etc....), I'd also like to see a Snowtrooper & perhaps either Commander Wolfe or Commander Colt from Clone Wars as they are 2 of the best looking clones, armor wise!!!

Reaction score
I am very selective about what PFs I would want, thus I only own two from SW.

With that said, I'd really like a new Vader with a more iconic pose - could be kneeling like in ESB, hands resting on his belt, or even Force Choke. My next picks would be Qui-Gon, Padme, Obi-Wan (ROTS), Padme (maybe AOTC, similiar pose to Hasbro's Unleashed figure) or Yoda from the PT.

Reaction score
Definitely Chewy and the Droids as #1! Then hopefully a ROTS Obi-Wan on Mustafa would be awesome!

Don't really want any more Lukes... we already have 3 of them. Maybe Lando...?

Reaction score
At this point, I would like to see:

Jango Fett
Bespin Han
Bespin Lando
ROTJ Vader
X Wing Luke
ROTS Obi Wan
TIE Pilot
Chewbacca

I am not counting the items we know are in development like R2 and 3PO.

Reaction score
I would love a PF Durge, his armor would look so good at that scale, use the pose from that comic where he's standing over Obi-Wan who's lying in the puddle face down.

Reaction score
I'd like to see a Hoth Han PF, I know Harrison Ford doesn't allow his direct likeness to be used but given the goggles and scarf could cover the face I think it would be cool to have. The scenes on Hoth are amongst my favourite in the whole Saga and since I was a kid I've loved Han's Hoth cold weather gear.

I'd love to see Durge as a PF if they use the comic version as reference, and I think a Qui-Gon is long over due!

I also wonder if SSC might be interested in doing a Pre-Vizsla with his new armour and black saber since they have done the odd Clone Wars character.