1:18 Scale Airwolf Toy - Kickstarter

Reaction score
Well as a big fan of the show as a kid call me very tempted! I did have the model for several years and finally lost it in a move long ago.
That said $225 is a bit steep for just a helicopter for me, if it were $100-150 perhaps. But I too have other more important focuses that require my spendable funds towards collectibles.

I will wait it out to see updates on how the figures progress, so far they're nothing that great looking in terms of detail compared to what I'm used to seeing.

Now if Jada Toys were to release one in the $25-50 zone I'd definitely buy that version to display with KITT and BTTF DeLorean!

Reaction score
That is one impressive toy. I just bought Robert Bergeron’s BSG Viper mk1 so I’m really appreciating good fan work these days. That probably is why the $225 price point isn’t instantly a deal killer for me. The video of this Airwolf does make me consider it.

Reaction score
The price does seem a little optimistic. I suppose if I was a huge fan of the show I'd be inclined to bite as it's not like there's a lot of Airwolf game in town. It does look great.
That said, there seems to be some scuttlebutt regarding this kickstarter floating around... I guess he claims to have a patent or the trademark rights or something, but none of his numbers show up in any searches. And someone mentioned his archangel image is a picture lifted from another customizer's Tony Montana/Scarface, which is ruffling some feathers.

Reaction score
Yeah I had heard about that on retroblasting the other day. I had totally spaced it until then and went back to check for updates but things still seemed subpar for quality in some aspects, if it weren't so expensive I likely would have ordered sooner. IDK, it just didn't seem Razor Crest type quality in terms of paint/deco. That aside it was very neat looking and I'll be interested to see in hand reviews when released