1:12 "entrance to Lars homestead" diorama

Reaction score
this is my "entrance to Lars homestead" diorama. the scale is 1:12.
logo, base and the building are made from xps foam. the textures are all made from "molto reperatur filler"
most of the accessories are resin 3d prints. i only used free stl files. the exhaust pipes on the
house are designed with sketchup. a few accessories are simply recycled garbage.
the finest sand i could find is chinchilla sand from a pet store. it is glued with a self-mixed terrain
glue made of isopropanol and matt medium.
i tried to keep everything in the scale 1:12. the only exception is the moisture vaporator ...
it's a bit smaller because my printer couldn't handle it any other way.

for the lighting in the house i used a led stripe light chain from the dollor store.

the land speeder is a hasbro black series toy conversion.
for the lighting i used some fiber optics.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mein Gott in Himmel!!! Wow! That is.....friggin amazing! Love the details, really nice work. can you tell us what you used for materials?

Reaction score
Mein Gott in Himmel!!! Wow! That is.....friggin amazing! Love the details, really nice work. can you tell us what you used for materials?
danke...ich halte es mal international

sorry that was my first post here and i totally forgot to include a description ... so here it is:

this is my "entrance to Lars homestead" diorama. the scale is 1:12.
logo, base and the building are made from xps foam. the textures are all made from "molto reperatur filler"
most of the accessories are resin 3d prints. i only used free stl files. the exhaust pipes on the
house are designed with sketchup. a few accessories are simply recycled garbage.
the finest sand i could find is chinchilla sand from a pet store. it is glued with a self-mixed terrain
glue made of isopropanol and matt medium.
i tried to keep everything in the scale 1:12. the only exception is the moisture vaporator ...
it's a bit smaller because my printer couldn't handle it any other way.

for the lighting in the house i used a led stripe light chain from the dollor store.

the land speeder is a hasbro black series toy conversion.
for the lighting i used some fiber optics.