1:10 scale (ArtFX+) figures I'd like made....

Reaction score
I have both of them on VHS. I'm contemplating on whether or not to get them transferred over to DVD or just wait for them to be released professionally (hopefully).

Reaction score
I seen some on Amazon but from the reviews I was reading was that they were just a cheapy transfer & there were people waiting for it to be released on DVD as well. I'll have to do some more digging & see if I can find them somewhere.

Reaction score
I seen some on Amazon but from the reviews I was reading was that they were just a cheapy transfer & there were people waiting for it to be released on DVD as well. I'll have to do some more digging & see if I can find them somewhere.
Do you remember Howard the Duck? Now that was a bad George Lucas film!!! lol ;) Anyway, I saw it when I was a kid & recall liking it, as did my sister & she got both of us the film on DVD a couple of years back, firstly you could tell it was a cheapy copy (as you've said with the Ewok films) but unlike with the Ewok films that I liked still as an adult when seen on TV, Howard the Duck was just painfully awful to watch. lol ;)

Reaction score
After the reveals from Toy Fair, I would love an ANH Obi-Wan + ANH Darth Vader. Aside from those, Tusken Raider, Jawa 2-pack, ESB Yoda, ESB Lando, Wedge X-Wing Pilot, Snowtrooper, Ewok 2-pack, Cantina Aliens (especially an Ithorian), Really anything A New Hope.

Reaction score
After the reveals from Toy Fair, I would love an ANH Obi-Wan + ANH Darth Vader. Aside from those, Tusken Raider, Jawa 2-pack, ESB Yoda, ESB Lando, Wedge X-Wing Pilot, Snowtrooper, Ewok 2-pack, Cantina Aliens (especially an Ithorian), Really anything A New Hope.
Interesting selection, I'm sure they'd all look great too..., Kotobukiya are getting really good with detailing & human likeness too, I'm more of an imperial & clone trooper collector but if something looks good I buy it..., I'd prefer their bigger scale line personally though. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Really love to see a Jawa multipack. I think that it needs to be 2 Jawas and R5-D4. If Wedge is released as a x-wing pilot I'd like to see him released with his R2 unit. If he's done a a snowspeeder pilot then give us a two pack with Jansen.

Reaction score
Two pack with General Viers (In At-At outfit) alongside a At-At pilot.

Admiral Piet alongside a Tie Pilot.

Hoth Luke alongside Hoth Han.

Scout Trooper two pack, patrol and sniper.

Scout Trooper on Speeder Bike.

Jawa two pack.

Snowtrooper two pack, long and short rifles.

Tie Pilot hoping standing over open cockpit of Tie fighter.

ArtFX+ slightly devianting from the movies with female versions of Tie-pilots, Snowtroopers, Biker Scouts and Endor Troops, all with alternative unmasked heads.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Now you know why I want them to release more!
Yeah, I personally would like them to release more than one a year..., things are slow as it is Star Wars release wise & seeing just how many astro mech droids there are, well they could make loads..., if they wanted to.

Reaction score
Although I'm still hoping that Koto keeps making these special edition R2 units, I think that my collection is going to take a turn to more larger scale items. Mind you, I only started to collect the 1:10 scale because of 2 reasons:

1. Star Wars: The Old Republic Collector's Edition came with a Gentle Giant 1:10 statue of Darth Malgus.
2. My first attendance to NYCC was to have the opportunity to play TOR before it was released. While there I stopped by the Koto stand & seen ESB Boba Fett in 1:10 scale so I bought him.

The scale is nice since they don't take up a lot of precious real estate & the price is attractive as a collector on a budget. The quality is really good considering the price so I find absolutely nothing wrong with their business model except for them releasing more figures. I will continue to collect select figures to compliment whatever it is that I plan on showcasing in a certain way so the display tells the story that I want it to tell.

As of now, I'm going to be concentrating on more expensive items (being inspired by the collections that I see on these forums). While being more expensive, I'll be more selective with what I purchase, not clutter what space I do have available to display them & in the end, it'll balance itself out evenly.

Reaction score
Although I'm still hoping that Koto keeps making these special edition R2 units, I think that my collection is going to take a turn to more larger scale items. Mind you, I only started to collect the 1:10 scale because of 2 reasons:

1. Star Wars: The Old Republic Collector's Edition came with a Gentle Giant 1:10 statue of Darth Malgus.
2. My first attendance to NYCC was to have the opportunity to play TOR before it was released. While there I stopped by the Koto stand & seen ESB Boba Fett in 1:10 scale so I bought him.

The scale is nice since they don't take up a lot of precious real estate & the price is attractive as a collector on a budget. The quality is really good considering the price so I find absolutely nothing wrong with their business model except for them releasing more figures. I will continue to collect select figures to compliment whatever it is that I plan on showcasing in a certain way so the display tells the story that I want it to tell.

As of now, I'm going to be concentrating on more expensive items (being inspired by the collections that I see on these forums). While being more expensive, I'll be more selective with what I purchase, not clutter what space I do have available to display them & in the end, it'll balance itself out evenly.
Sounds like a good plan to me. :) I find Gentle Giant's mini-busts are more easily displayable & also great companion pieces for my 1:7 scale Kotobukiya figures & 1:6 scale Gentle Giant statues..., the mini-busts are now my primary interest & although I'm open to new 1:10 scale figures, they'd have to be Imperial troopers for me to purchase them really.

Reaction score
I enjoy wishlists and have been contemplating a Kotobukiya wishlist for some time. Eventhough there are many characters I would be thrilled to see; I will restrict my wishlist to Classic Trilogy options. My wishlist is entirely for the ArtFX+ 1/10th series; by the way. Here goes!

Episode IV
1. Grand Moff Tarkin
2. Yavin Ceremony Luke and Leia
3. Wedge and Biggs (two heads each; with helmets and without)
4. Greedo
5. Dr. Evazan and Ponda Baba (with interchangeable severed arm)
6. Garindan
7. Imperial Gunner (with swappable torsos, New Hope and Jedi versions)
8. Tusken Raider (interchangeable arms for both Gaffi Stick and rifle)
9. Lieutenant Oxixo (with the forthcoming TIE Fighter Pilot; this one could be incredibly easy. Just a different head/helmet, really. Could be a pack-in with another figure; like how a set of Vader arms came with Jedi Luke or the build-a-Boba in the Bounty Hunters set)
10. Jawa and R1-G4
11. Imperial Officer and Death Star Trooper w/ Interrogation Droid (would prefer the officer's likeness based on Dane Jir)

Episode V
1. Bespin Han and Leia
2. Chewbacca and C-3PO (in the sack/net on his back)
3. Bespin Luke
4. Lando Calrissian and Lobot
5. Bespin Guard and Cloud Car Pilot
6. Ugnaughts pack
7. 2-1B
8. General Veers (with swappable battle armor parts)
9. Admiral Ozzel and Captain Needa
10. Snowtrooper Commander

Episode VI
1. Boushh Leia
2. Slave Leia
3. Bib Fortuna and Tessek
4. Gamorrean Guard
5. Oola and Yakface
6. Skiff Guard Lando and Weequay
7. Brock Starsher and Barada
8. Endor Han and Endor Leia
9. Ewok Village Leia and Wicket
10. Chief Chirpa and Logray
11. Endor Rebels pack
12. AT-ST Driver
13. General Lando and Nien Nunb
14. Admiral Ackbar and Mon Calimari Officer
15. Emperor Palpatine (with Force Lightning)
16. Moff Jerjerrod and Admiral Piett
17. Imperial Dignitaries (Sim and Janus)
18. Force Ghosts Obi-Wan and Anakin

I fully realize the vast majority of these will almost certainly never happen; but it is just a wishlist after all!