1:10 scale (ArtFX+) figures I'd like made....

Reaction score
That's what I'd hoped wouldn't be far away when they released the royal guards to be honest, I thought they're bound to make the emperor soon but just wishful thinking I guess..., maybe the senate guards will be made sometime soonish though as I'm sure a change of colour & a different helmet & weapon will be easy enough to do. :)
Oh yeah given the approach Koto are taking with the 1:10 range I think the Senate Guards will definitely be in the pipeline, we just need a Chancellor Palpatine and Emperor to go with them for the ultimate Sidious display. :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh yeah given the approach Koto are taking with the 1:10 range I think the Senate Guards will definitely be in the pipeline, we just need a Chancellor Palpatine and Emperor to go with them for the ultimate Sidious display. :D
That would definitely be a cool display, I'll be buying the senate guards when they turn up (thinking next year, maybe) & it'd be great if we got at least an emperor or Palpatine figure next year too..., I'd obviously prefer both for the displays but I guess if I shouldn't appear too greedy 1 is a good start & at least if they're making the senate guards then what ever version of Sidious they were to make, he'd have his bodyguards to flank him. :)

Reaction score
That would definitely be a cool display, I'll be buying the senate guards when they turn up (thinking next year, maybe) & it'd be great if we got at least an emperor or Palpatine figure next year too..., I'd obviously prefer both for the displays but I guess if I shouldn't appear too greedy 1 is a good start & at least if they're making the senate guards then what ever version of Sidious they were to make, he'd have his bodyguards to flank him. :)
I hope we get something next year regarding The Emperor but with the OT quartet set to be Koto's centerpiece I think we will be getting a guard or trooper pack as opposed The Emperor in 2014.

Reaction score
I hope we get something next year regarding The Emperor but with the OT quartet set to be Koto's centerpiece I think we will be getting a guard or trooper pack as opposed The Emperor in 2014.
I'm thinking we may see the senate guards as they'll be an easy release & as you say the 4 that are coming out next year will probably be their main focus..., maybe we'll get the emperor announced in some form if nothing else though!?! :)

Reaction score
I'm thinking we may see the senate guards as they'll be an easy release & as you say the 4 that are coming out next year will probably be their main focus..., maybe we'll get the emperor announced in some form if nothing else though!?! :)
In an ideal collectible world Koto would get the 4 heroes out by next summer and then follow it up with an announcement that the following years big character release is a Palaptine 2 pack of him as The chancellor and as the scarred Emperor. :D

Reaction score
In an ideal collectible world Koto would get the 4 heroes out by next summer and then follow it up with an announcement that the following years big character release is a Palaptine 2 pack of him as The chancellor and as the scarred Emperor. :D
Well if we're talking about things being ideal then as well as all of those they'll finally announce the 1:7 scale AT AT Driver I've been wanting for far to long as well. lol ;) I'd love a set though, of the emperor & Palpatine, I think that'd be awesome. :)

Reaction score
Well if we're talking about things being ideal then as well as all of those they'll finally announce the 1:7 scale AT AT Driver I've been wanting for far to long as well. lol ;) I'd love a set though, of the emperor & Palpatine, I think that'd be awesome. :)
Now if an AT-AT Driver statue is finally made I think it has to us this piece of art as it's reference point! :D

Reaction score
Now if an AT-AT Driver statue is finally made I think it has to us this piece of art as it's reference point! :D

SOLD!!! I saw that pic & straight away thought I want, I WANT!!! lol ;) Looks pretty good..., I think Kotobukiya would do a great job of turning that into a statue..., I'd certainly buy it. :)

Reaction score
SOLD!!! I saw that pic & straight away thought I want, I WANT!!! lol ;) Looks pretty good..., I think Kotobukiya would do a great job of turning that into a statue..., I'd certainly buy it. :)
So would I. :D I posted it a while ago in the Mythos section as well so hopefully one of the companies is watching. ;)

Reaction score
So would I. :D I posted it a while ago in the Mythos section as well so hopefully one of the companies is watching. ;)
It's a cool bit of artwork, I think it'd make a good looking statue..., it'd definitely need to be in the bigger scale if being made though..., 1:10 scale figures are really not that great when it comes to scene poses, at least with the bigger scales you get a decent base which adds to the statue..., rather than a basic black square which does nothing to enhance the figure what so ever.

Reaction score
It's a cool bit of artwork, I think it'd make a good looking statue..., it'd definitely need to be in the bigger scale if being made though..., 1:10 scale figures are really not that great when it comes to scene poses, at least with the bigger scales you get a decent base which adds to the statue..., rather than a basic black square which does nothing to enhance the figure what so ever.
Agreed, we never saw them get out of the AT-AT's in ESB but I imagine any statue would see them hitting the snowy surface and that would provide an awesome base. :D I like the concept in the piece of art, as if they cleaned up the trenches as the Snowtroopers infiltrated Echo Base.

Reaction score
Agreed, we never saw them get out of the AT-AT's in ESB but I imagine any statue would see them hitting the snowy surface and that would provide an awesome base. :D I like the concept in the piece of art, as if they cleaned up the trenches as the Snowtroopers infiltrated Echo Base.
That's just given me a thought for the base display, how about having one of the AT AT Walkers legs or at least the the foot & a bit of the leg..., behind the AT AT Driver??? :)

Reaction score
That's just given me a thought for the base display, how about having one of the AT AT Walkers legs or at least the the foot & a bit of the leg..., behind the AT AT Driver??? :)
That would be perfect! I think the second idea would work best scale-wise, you've nailed it Kev, now hopefully Koto are watching this thread! :D

Reaction score
Ooooh man having the leg of the walker incorporated into the base would be crrrrrazy! I LOVE, LOVE this idea..now if there's only someone reading these post saying "lets shut these morons up already and make the damn thing" LOL

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ooooh man having the leg of the walker incorporated into the base would be crrrrrazy! I LOVE, LOVE this idea..now if there's only someone reading these post saying "lets shut these morons up already and make the damn thing" LOL
Well I'd make it & shut myself up BUT my skills are limited & I'm pretty sure what ever I tried to make wouldn't look much like I wanted it to..., I'll probably do alright with the AT AT Walkers leg though. lol ;)

Reaction score
So, with the Star Wars Black series finally out, which figures do you all prefer, the Hasbro's or the Koto's? I myself prefer the Koto's, their larger size and excellent paintwork make them worth the extra money to me. And even though we may not get a huge range of characters like the black line, the Han/Chewie and Luke/Leia 2-packs show Koto is making the must-haves for any collection. I can't wait until we get to see the 2-packs.

Reaction score
So, with the Star Wars Black series finally out, which figures do you all prefer, the Hasbro's or the Koto's? I myself prefer the Koto's, their larger size and excellent paintwork make them worth the extra money to me. And even though we may not get a huge range of characters like the black line, the Han/Chewie and Luke/Leia 2-packs show Koto is making the must-haves for any collection. I can't wait until we get to see the 2-packs.
Hasbro figures are just toys, not a fan of arm, shoulder & leg joints being overly evident on my collectibles, they stand out far too much for my liking (personal preference), Kotobukiya make great quality pieces & the detail is superb on everything they've made to date so they'll easily get my vote over Hasbro any day of the week. :)

Reaction score
Do you guys think we may ever see a Yoda figure, around the same price as the R2 units? My wife would absolutely love a Koto Yoda figure.

Reaction score
Do you guys think we may ever see a Yoda figure, around the same price as the R2 units? My wife would absolutely love a Koto Yoda figure.
While we don't have a Yoda figure coming in the ARTFX+ line in the foreseeable future, it is a possibility. I think it more likely that Yoda would be part of a two pack of some sort (such as the R2 & 3PO, Han & Chewie, Luke & Leia pairings) rather than a single figure were the line to expand in this direction (so pricing more in line with the 2 packs), but this is pure speculation at this point.

Last edited:
Reaction score
While we don't have a Yoda figure coming in the ARTFX+ line in the foreseeable future, it is a possibility. I think it more likely that Yoda would be part of a two pack of some sort (such as the R2 & 3PO, Han & Chewie, Luke & Leia pairings) rather than a single figure were the line to expand in this direction (so pricing more in line with the 2 packs), but this is pure speculation at this point.
Thanks for the answer! A Two pack with Dagobah training Luke would be cool.

Reaction score
Thanks for the answer! A Two pack with Dagobah training Luke would be cool.
Luke is already being made as part of a 2 pack set so it's more likely we may see them do a repeat of what they did in the 1:7 scale line & possibly pair him up with a Jedi like Mace Windu..., terrible likeness to Samuel L Jackson in the bigger size so I never bought it BUT as they are getting better in that respect all the time I'd be open to buying it providing the human likeness was there. :)

Reaction score
A Yoda Vs. Darth Sidious 2-pack would be great to have. We could finally have an Emperor to go with the Royal Guards.

Reaction score
A Yoda Vs. Darth Sidious 2-pack would be great to have. We could finally have an Emperor to go with the Royal Guards.
Nice thought, I like your thinking..., it'd definitely be great to have the emperor in this line..., technically we already have a 1:10 scale Yoda though, you just have to buy a few figures in order to make him as he came in parts free when you buy the Clone Wars animated characters (Obi Wan, Anakin & Ashoka)..., I quite like all of those figures, they've captured the likenesses perfectly.

Reaction score
I could see a few different Yoda set possibilities:
Yoda & Emperor (already mentioned... I could see this as either a Revenge of the Sith battle version, or as a sort of "extremes of the Force" featuring versions from Return of the Jedi)
Yoda & Ben (Original Trilogy, alternate Force Ghost versions as a con exclusive?)
Yoda & Obi-Wan (Revenge of the Sith returning to the Jedi Temple/Clone Trooper attack version)
Yoda and "training" Luke (From Empire)
Yoda & Jedi Luke (from ROTJ, though the Empire pairing makes more sense to me)
Yoda vs. Dooku

So many possibilities.

Reaction score
I could see a few different Yoda set possibilities:
Yoda & Emperor (already mentioned... I could see this as either a Revenge of the Sith battle version, or as a sort of "extremes of the Force" featuring versions from Return of the Jedi)
Yoda & Ben (Original Trilogy, alternate Force Ghost versions as a con exclusive?)
Yoda & Obi-Wan (Revenge of the Sith returning to the Jedi Temple/Clone Trooper attack version)
Yoda and "training" Luke (From Empire)
Yoda & Jedi Luke (from ROTJ, though the Empire pairing makes more sense to me)
Yoda vs. Dooku

So many possibilities.
Well if I could pick I'd go for the emperor as my first choice but closely followed by Dooku as I'd like another example of him in my collection as he's another I only have 1 of. :)

Reaction score
... more likely that Yoda would be part of a two pack of some sort (such as the R2 & 3PO, Han & Chewie, Luke & Leia pairings) rather than a single figure were the line to expand in this direction (so pricing more in line with the 2 packs), but this is pure speculation at this point.
Continuing with some speculation, and based on the 2-pack format in which you are directing the line, Why not an Emperor with throne? There's been a Royal Guard two pack produced, and thus what a better choice to compliment the guards and be able to create a great display than an Emperor Palpatine sitting on his throne with Royal guard at each side. As long as the likeness is there, and in fact looks like Palpatine (not the Attakus Palpatine look), offering this Emperor two-pack I believe would be a welcoming addition by most collectors interested in your smaller scale. Just my two cents.

Reaction score
Here's my dream list (1:10 scale):

• Darth Talon
• Darth Revan
• Darth Nihilus
• Biker Scout on speeder bike
• Han Solo in carbonite
• Jabba the Hutt on his throne w/ Salacious B. Crumb
• Emperor Palpatine on throne

Reaction score
Here's my dream list (1:10 scale):

• Darth Talon
• Darth Revan
• Darth Nihilus
• Biker Scout on speeder bike
• Han Solo in carbonite
• Jabba the Hutt on his throne w/ Salacious B. Crumb
• Emperor Palpatine on throne
Well I'd certainly buy all of those so they get my vote!!! On the down side though, I doubt the speeder bike would get made with the Biker Scout as I don't think Kotobukiya have a licence for props/vehicles now (I could be wrong though). :)

Reaction score
I think it'd be pretty neat to see a 2 pack of Starkiller (Jedi & Sith). Something about his Sith armor just screams bad***!

Reaction score
I think it'd be pretty neat to see a 2 pack of Starkiller (Jedi & Sith). Something about his Sith armor just screams bad***!
Yes, I agree with you there..., I've got the twin set mini-busts of Starkiller & the Sith version is very impressive indeed, it's a good quality due but then most things Gentle Giant make are top noch. :)

Reaction score
A few I'd like to see...

Jedi Spirits 3pk featuring Original Anakin, Yoda and Ben
Count Dooku
Admiral Ackbar
Cantina Band

Reaction score
A few I'd like to see...

Jedi Spirits 3pk featuring Original Anakin, Yoda and Ben
Count Dooku
Admiral Ackbar
Cantina Band
Never thought very much of the spirit figures but I'm sure plenty of people do..., I like the Count Dooku & Admiral Ackbar suggestions though, they'd be great. :)

Reaction score
Did they not do a sprit of yoda in the 1:7 scale based on the tree stump sculpt. To be honest I was not a huge fan of that but that was manly because I have the normal one.
I love the Ackbar idea that would be cool

Reaction score
Did they not do a sprit of yoda in the 1:7 scale based on the tree stump sculpt. To be honest I was not a huge fan of that but that was manly because I have the normal one.
I love the Ackbar idea that would be cool
Yes, your right..., they did. I wasn't a fan of it either, I don't own it but I have the normal version. :)

Reaction score
Ironically, I was thinking about a 3 pack Force spirit set with those 3. Would be pretty neat. I'd by them in a heartbeat!

Reaction score
I seen the Yoda spirit figure & started searching for the other two. Jay_the_Lesser brought it up in the forums, I was just merely agreeing with him. It's a fantastic idea in my books. Just make them 1:10 scale & you gotta have the lighted base! :grin:

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing an ArtFX+ Jar Jar Binks figure for pretrilogy & a Nien Nunb for the original trilogy & just to keep it varied I'll say Darth Bane for the EU..., just a few things that came to mind really. :)

Reaction score
EWOKS! We need more Ewoks! I mean, come on!

• They had their own cartoon
• They had their own toy line
• They made up the last half of ROTJ
• They not one but TWO feature films!

Kotobukiya,

Please make the Ewok holy trinity (and sell as a 3 pack).
1. Wickett
2. Logray
3. Teebo

They're smaller than the normal sized figures so it'd be less material to use to create & you can still sell them for the price of a two pack!

Yub Nub!

Reaction score
EWOKS! We need more Ewoks! I mean, come on!

• They had their own cartoon
• They had their own toy line
• They made up the last half of ROTJ
• They not one but TWO feature films!

Kotobukiya,

Please make the Ewok holy trinity (and sell as a 3 pack).
1. Wickett
2. Logray
3. Teebo

They're smaller than the normal sized figures so it'd be less material to use to create & you can still sell them for the price of a two pack!

Yub Nub!
Yes, good idea..., I like the Ewok's too. Good suggestion! :)