1:10 scale (ArtFX+) figures I'd like made....

Reaction score
I thought I'd start a thread for the smaller (1:10 scale) ArtFX+ figures as we've only actually got one for the bigger 1:7 scale (ArtFX) figures we'd like to see made..., my main reason for starting this new list is because of gai_KOTO_jin's comments in the question & answer thread saying we should keep our wants to the want thread, so here it is. :)

Although I'd like to see mainly new 1:7 scale figures being made (like an AT AT Driver I so badly want in my collection), the facebook poll for CVI has made me want to see a few other 1:7 scale figures previously made by Kotobukiya turned into the 1:10 scale & those are as follows: -

1) Sandtrooper (Corporal, Sergeant & Squad Leader)
2) Snowtrooper
3) Tie Fighter Pilot
4) Scout Trooper
5) Phase 1 Clone Trooper
6) Senate Guard

Last edited:
Reaction score
Now for my thoughts on what hasn't been made yet in the 1:10 (ArtFX+) scale but would be nice to see made in the future (if possible)...

01) Darth Bane
02) Darth Malak
03) Darth Nihilus
04) Darth Malgus
05) Darth Talon
06) Magma Stormtrooper
07) Death Stormtrooper
08) AT AT Driver
09) Imperial Gunner
10) The Emperor
11) Space Trooper
12) Snowtrooper Commander

There are probably others I could add to the list but I think that'll do for the time being...

Reaction score
Phase 1 Clone Trooper

Snowtroopers

Clone commanders

Scout troopers

Santroopers

Imperial commanders

Reaction score
Snowtroopers would be top of my list for sure, after that I think it would be interesting to see the EU explored in this line.

Reaction score
Other than ANH Luke, Han, Leia, Chewie, Obi-wan, Yoda and Lando.
X-wing/snowspeeder pilots
Scout trooper two pack, one as a sniper
Snowtrooper two pack
ESB Bounty Hunters
Ewok multi pack
Dagobah Luke w/ Yoda
More R2's, R5's and R3's.
and Jawas, lots of jawas

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think some more sith would be awesome like a Bane, Revan, Malgus, Krayt, Malak and Plagueis would be epic since there is a big shortage of him in the SW collecting universe.

Reaction score
I think some more sith would be awesome like a Bane, Revan, Malgus, Krayt, Malak and Plagueis would be epic since there is a big shortage of him in the SW collecting universe.
Darth Revan is one of my favorite Darth's, can't believe I missed him off of my list!!! :\ I'd definitely like to see him made into a figure too. :)

Reaction score
Darth Revan is one of my favorite Darth's, can't believe I missed him off of my list!!! :\ I'd definitely like to see him made into a figure too. :)
Revan is a pretty awesome sith, pity he became a Jedi again :\ But he would be great to see in 1:10 scale format, like Plaguies there is also a lack of Revan in the collecting universe.

Reaction score
Revan is a pretty awesome sith, pity he became a Jedi again :\ But he would be great to see in 1:10 scale format, like Plaguies there is also a lack of Revan in the collecting universe.
I don't know why some characters get overlooked more than others..., my BIGGEST irritation in this regard is the lack of AT AT Driver collectibles that are available..., a mini-bust & a 1:6 scale figure from a company no longer in business (Marmit) is about it for higher end collectibles (well maybe Medicom might have made a 1:6 scale figure too but I don't know for certain), I REALLY want an AT AT Drive in my collection & may have to end up spending my money on the Gentle Giant mini-bust as that's the only one that is readily available. I'd VERY MUCH LIKE for Kotobukiya to make an AT AT driver in the 1:7 scale format BUT the next best thing would be a 2 pack set in the 1:10 scale ArtFX+ size. :)

Reaction score
I don't know why some characters get overlooked more than others..., my BIGGEST irritation in this regard is the lack of AT AT Driver collectibles that are available..., a mini-bust & a 1:6 scale figure from a company no longer in business (Marmit) is about it for higher end collectibles (well maybe Medicom might have made a 1:6 scale figure too but I don't know for certain), I REALLY want an AT AT Drive in my collection & may have to end up spending my money on the Gentle Giant mini-bust as that's the only one that is readily available. I'd VERY MUCH LIKE for Kotobukiya to make an AT AT driver in the 1:7 scale format BUT the next best thing would be a 2 pack set in the 1:10 scale ArtFX+ size. :)
I have heard a lot of people want this it seems pretty popular I wouldn't mind seeing it also, but I think they are overlooking the sith (even some Jedi but I don't really care about them) I mean the only characters we do see frequently is Vader, Maul and Sidious and we only have maybe 1 statue of other sith lords like a mini bust of Revan, Malak and now a PF of Malgus I think companies need to start exploring the EU of star wars (in my case especially the sith) I mean how many statues of Vader can you possible make ? Ok give him different poses but they are all the same charactor.

Reaction score
I have heard a lot of people want this it seems pretty popular I wouldn't mind seeing it also, but I think they are overlooking the sith (even some Jedi but I don't really care about them) I mean the only characters we do see frequently is Vader, Maul and Sidious and we only have maybe 1 statue of other sith lords like a mini bust of Revan, Malak and now a PF of Malgus I think companies need to start exploring the EU of star wars (in my case especially the sith) I mean how many statues of Vader can you possible make ? Ok give him different poses but they are all the same charactor.
I have to agree with you there, I have 4 1:7 scale Kotobukiya Vader's, 5 including the concept version plus the cloud city 1:10 scale figure & the ROTJ version on pre-order, I also have a Gentle Giant mini-bust, Hasbro's 17" polystone diorama & a Riddell 0.45 scale helmet so I've pretty much got all of the Vader's I'm going to get now although I had been pondering on the Mythos version but I've decided against it now. :)

Top of my want list new figures wise would be a 1:7 scale AT AT Driver BUT as long as we're not getting another Vader or Boba Fett I'd be happy just seeing something fresh & new..., like those 4 new R2 units that will be out next year, that was something different & a refreshing change!!! Hopefully the expanded universe will not be over looked now, they are making 2 characters in the Bishoujo format after all so that has to be a good sign. :)

Reaction score
I have to agree with you there, I have 4 1:7 scale Kotobukiya Vader's, 5 including the concept version plus the cloud city 1:10 scale figure & the ROTJ version on pre-order, I also have a Gentle Giant mini-bust, Hasbro's 17" polystone diorama & a Riddell 0.45 scale helmet so I've pretty much got all of the Vader's I'm going to get now although I had been pondering on the Mythos version but I've decided against it now. :)

Top of my want list new figures wise would be a 1:7 scale AT AT Driver BUT as long as we're not getting another Vader or Boba Fett I'd be happy just seeing something fresh & new..., like those 4 new R2 units that will be out next year, that was something different & a refreshing change!!! Hopefully the expanded universe will not be over looked now, they are making 2 characters in the Bishoujo format after all so that has to be a good sign. :)
Bishoujo format ?? Yeah my only Vader now is the Attakus 1:10 scale Vader but I will also be getting the cloud city vader and Boba so they can both go on the Carbon freezing chamber floor should look good, but other then that I might only get a Vader Mask (probably not the 1:1 scale by eFX) and that will be it for my Vader collection unless of coarse someone releases another one which looks amazing and I wouldn't be able to pass it up, I don't like the Mythos Vader it was kinda a let down for me yeah the detailing on his face is cool but I really dont like the orange on his cape and armor it just doesn't look good would of preferred him in a different pose with maybe switch out heads so you can put the Helmet and his face on.

2 main characters for me would have to be Bane and a Zannah it would be good to have them since they are major charactors in sith history. I would say Malgus but since I already have the statue by GG and will be getting the PF I think that will be enough for now unless again someone releases another statue that looks just to awesome to miss.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bishoujo format ?? Yeah my only Vader now is the Attakus 1:10 scale Vader but I will also be getting the cloud city vader and Boba so they can both go on the Carbon freezing chamber floor should look good, but other then that I might only get a Vader Mask (probably not the 1:1 scale by eFX) and that will be it for my Vader collection unless of coarse someone releases another one which looks amazing and I wouldn't be able to pass it up, I don't like the Mythos Vader it was kinda a let down for me yeah the detailing on his face is cool but I really dont like the orange on his cape and armor it just doesn't look good would of preferred him in a different pose with maybe switch out heads so you can put the Helmet and his face on.

2 main characters for me would have to be Bane and a Zannah it would be good to have them since they are major charactors in sith history. I would say Malgus but since I already have the statue by GG and will be getting the PF I think that will be enough for now unless again someone releases another statue that looks just to awesome to miss.
Bishoujo is basically the girls..., only the females get made like Jaina Solo & the newly announced Mara Jade, they aren't really my thing but it's still a good example of Kotobukiya making expanded universe characters. :) As for Vader, I'd consider buying another cloud city posed statue if they made one in a bigger size (1:7 or 1:6 scale)..., the 1:10 scale cloud city Vader is my favorite out of all of the versions I have, I'd just like it to be bigger!!! :) & with regards to the Mythos Vader, that does come with a swap out helmet head..., if I bought it that would be the way I'd display it as the human head doesn't look right to me.

I don't really know much about Zannah & Bane to be honest, well I know a bit about Bane but nothing about Zannah..., I shall look them up though. Malgus is getting all the lime light at the moment because he's been the figure head for the old republic game but I like the character & wouldn't object to some new Malgus items, maybe a Gentle Giant mini-bust of instants BUT I'd still like to see some of the other characters given a chance first now that Malgus has a 1:1 & 1:4 scale statue from Sideshow & a 1:6 scale figure from Hot Toys.

Reaction score
Bishoujo is basically the girls..., only the females get made like Jaina Solo & the newly announced Mara Jade, they aren't really my thing but it's still a good example of Kotobukiya making expanded universe characters. :) As for Vader, I'd consider buying another cloud city posed statue if they made one in a bigger size (1:7 or 1:6 scale)..., the 1:10 scale cloud city Vader is my favorite out of all of the versions I have, I'd just like it to be bigger!!! :) & with regards to the Mythos Vader, that does come with a swap out helmet head..., if I bought it that would be the way I'd display it as the human head doesn't look right to me.

I don't really know much about Zannah & Bane to be honest, well I know a bit about Bane but nothing about Zannah..., I shall look them up though. Malgus is getting all the lime light at the moment because he's been the figure head for the old republic game but I like the character & wouldn't object to some new Malgus items, maybe a Gentle Giant mini-bust of instants BUT I'd still like to see some of the other characters given a chance first now that Malgus has a 1:1 & 1:4 scale statue from Sideshow & a 1:6 scale figure from Hot Toys.
Oh ok at least they are giving the women a shot in the spotlight, The cloud city Vader is a classic statue really great and I agree bigger would be way better. Didn't know the Mythos Vader did come with a change out head but still not going to get it as the non helmet head was just one thing I didn't like about it, I don't know why but I always think Vader looked really scared and weak without his helmet on I can understand he can't really look angry since he was almost burnt to death but he still looks weak in my eyes he looked more angry and stronger before he was burnt on Mustafar.

Try looking up about them Bane is a very interesting charactor in you are into reading EU books try readying the Darth Bane trilogy great books and gives you heaps of knowledge about Zannah and Bane, and I agree Malgus is an awesome charactor one of my favorites if you read up on him he is even better then in SWTOR but he has had his fair share in the spotlight for now the only other thing I would expect of him is a mini bust which I will probably pick up if they made one im not going to bother with the 1:6 scale figure by Hot toys why bother when I can have a PF of him:p

Reaction score
I'd like to see anything from Ralph McQuarries list of concept characters.
Snowtrooper, stormtrooper and R2 and 3PO 2pack are on the top of my list.

Reaction score
Mostly I'd like to see the ANH heroes, but Tarkin would be really cool too.

Reaction score
This one is easy for me
1) Re-release the storm troopers (things are sold out everywhere) they are not limited editions
2) emperor (one standing one with him in his chair from ROTJ) would go great with imperials
3) Anakin two heads one light one dark
4) Sand Storm troopers
5) Snow Trooper

Reaction score
I would love some from the light side also
2 pack Han Solo and carbonite Han
Luke
Leigha
Chewy
Jabba the hut
Rebel troops (hoth)

Also what about some scenes for display since we all have magentics in the feet
Hanger bay of death star
Carbonite freezing room
Hoth planet
Emperors throne room in ROTJ

They could really have some fun with these and they would also boost sales of the figures because you would want to buy all the 1/10 figures that would go with the display

Reaction score
Xforce, there is a Sandtrooper coming in ARTFX+. It was voted in as the fan choice at Star Wars Celebration. We haven't released any details in regards to when it's coming yet, but there is one in the works.

Reaction score
Xforce, there is a Sandtrooper coming in ARTFX+. It was voted in as the fan choice at Star Wars Celebration. We haven't released any details in regards to when it's coming yet, but there is one in the works.
I hope the Sandtrooper to be accurate, thus not just re-using the 1:10 Stormtrooper armor and helmet sculpts, since those are accurate but more for ROTJ.

Reaction score
I hope the Sandtrooper to be accurate, thus not just re-using the 1:10 Stormtrooper armor and helmet sculpts, since those are accurate but more for ROTJ.
That was a concern I had after the vote was over & done with actually..., I really hope they don't just 'basically' stick a pouldron on the Stormtrooper & release it as the Sandtrooper, that would be awful!!! :( On reflection if we'd wanted a new 1:10 scale figure made perhaps the Snowtrooper would've been the better choice..., having said that of course I couldn't choose it as the Sandtrooper was my favorite of the bunch so I had to vote for it. :)

Reaction score
Awesome thank you for that update I will be sure to pick up at least one of these but I am guessing it will be at least two. This 1/10 artfx line is amazing. I saw it at NYCC and already have bought over five star wars statues with plans to buy at least five more in the next few months. I like the details, size and pricing.

Reaction score
Well great choice on the voting. I am excited for the sand trooper they have done a good job with the whole line so far. Where did this voting take place? Sorry new to the boards.

Reaction score
Well it's good for getting updates so a handy tool to have, they are on twitter too if that helps???

Reaction score
Wife does twitter but not me, whats kind of funny is I am in IT director in charge of all new technology for a fortune 35 company here in the US. I guess I could jump on twitter, rather do twitter than facebook

Reaction score
I can't give much in the way of specifics on the Sandtrooper yet, but based on the concepts I've seen it will not just be the Stormtrooper with an extra pauldron tacked on.

Reaction score
I can't give much in the way of specifics on the Sandtrooper yet, but based on the concepts I've seen it will not just be the Stormtrooper with an extra pauldron tacked on.
Splendid news, I didn't think you guys would do that really, I'm happy with all of my ArtFX & ArtFX+ figures/statues & it's because of the detailing & accuracy that's put into each individual product made SO although the thought occurred it also occurred that as you guys are all about the craftsmanship then a modified Stormtrooper would be below standard for one of Kotobukiya's releases.

Reaction score
I would like to see a Han in carbonite artfx+ to go with the cloud city Vader/Fett.
Would be an instant pre-order for me, I already own cloud city Vader/Fett. I would love a two pack Han solo and Han Solo in carbonite, but I would still instantly pre-order Han carbonite

Reaction score
Anakin and the jedi temple

Ok here is what I would like to see in 1/10th Anakin above. Already have a few of the 501st legion would need more to create the scene. Also would be great to have the Jedi temple as a scene you could buy and put them in.

Reaction score
I would like to see a Han in carbonite artfx+ to go with the cloud city Vader/Fett.

Ok here is what I would like to see in 1/10th Anakin above. Already have a few of the 501st legion would need more to create the scene. Also would be great to have the Jedi temple as a scene you could buy and put them in.
I love both of these ideas, I've been hoping one of the companies would do a march on the Jedi Temple piece.

Reaction score
I love both of these ideas, I've been hoping one of the companies would do a march on the Jedi Temple piece.
Me too have the 501st legion troopers already just need the 1/10th Anakin and a jedi temple scene to put them in. Hope they are reading this..:)

Also I love the kotobukiya 2 packs (clone and storm) how about a squad pack 4 troopers in it and even a army pack 6-10 in one package. I think they would sell well

Reaction score
If I could get only 1 character made by Kotobukiya it'd be an AT AT Driver, although I've now got the Gentle Giant mini-bust I still want a whole figure & as the ArtFX+ line is very good for detailing I'd be happy to see them make a 2 pack set. :)

Reaction score
If I could get only 1 character made by Kotobukiya it'd be an AT AT Driver, although I've now got the Gentle Giant mini-bust I still want a whole figure & as the ArtFX+ line is very good for detailing I'd be happy to see them make a 2 pack set. :)
Count me in I would get a 2 pack of those. By the way my 14 year old son said my 1/10 line is too small and I should get bigger figures...lol

Reaction score
Count me in I would get a 2 pack of those. By the way my 14 year old son said my 1/10 line is too small and I should get bigger figures...lol
Well I have to agree with him!!! lol ;) I only buy the smaller figures to go in front of the bigger statues, they are complimentary pieces rather than my main focus..., I'd definitely recommend you get a few of the bigger pieces to see what you think & a great starter would be the 1:7 scale Commander Cody statue Kotobukiya made, it has a choice of poses, either order 66 or holding the droids head, both are great looks for the statue but it's the quality of the figure that impressed me..., its one of my absolute favourite Collectibles!!! :)