► Sergiu/Jkno's Imperial Command Center 3 ◄

Reaction score
Hope you get a nice Imperial shuttle at some point.
Yes. :) I'd like a few studio scale models some day, the most interested I'd be in a TIE Bomber studio scale, because its smaller size compared to the TIE Fighter. And of course the MR AT-AT E to join my SE - but at current prices I'll need to find a very, very good deal. A Tyderium shuttle would be cool to own, but not sure if I have the space for it, at least the studio scale.

Reaction score
Two books I got from a local shop both for $4, Klingon Bird of Prey Owner's Manual which is new, with some pages still clinging to each other, as the book was never opened, and The Making of Terminator 2, which is not new, but in quite good condition, except a small crease on the front cover. The Klingon Bird of Prey is my favorite ship from Star Trek, and I already own Death Star and TIE Fighter Owner's Manuals. Wish the shop had more books in this domain. They did have a few SW books, but I already have them.

Reaction score
Early birthday surprise present from an old friend: Pure Arts 1/3 scaled Stormtrooper hero helmet. Made of polystone, quite heavy for its size, the helmet attaches to the stand with a magnet.

Comparison with the RS Prop Masters Set For Stun 1/3 scaled version:

Reaction score
Star Wars ANH Crawl rug - after a two week struggle with a shop which couldn't deliver this despite saying it is in stock, I decided to buy it elsewhere. Glad I did, such a cool piece. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Star Wars ANH Crawl rug - after a two week struggle with a shop which couldn't deliver this despite saying it is in stock, I decided to buy it elsewhere. Glad I did, such a cool piece. :)

Very cool rug, Sergiu. I would even hang it up from a narrow wall if I had the room.

Reaction score
These rugs are really cool and becoming very popular, congrats!
Indeed they are very cool Paul. There is a different one from US, which I like as it is a bit cryptic and also elegant and would fit in the other room, but they don't ship to EU anymore. Plus it costs $230, and considering the weight and international shipping, it might be a very expensive rug in the end.

One day maybe...

Saw this advertised on Zavvi here in the UK.
Was very tempted to add it to my man loft to replace my current mat but I see it's sold out now.
Zavvi is the shop I was talking about. I haven't seen so much incompetence in a shop in my life and I have ordered stuff from all over the world for decades. And seems my low opinion of them is not singular, just read online reviews about Zavvi. This shop seems to be good friends with EFX in the way they treat their customers.:censored:

Very cool rug, Sergiu. I would even hang it up from a narrow wall if I had the room.
Thanks Julian. It could work that way I guess, not in my case though, no space on walls anymore. I wanted a long and narrow rug for some time, this was the perfect choice. :)

Reaction score
Zavvi is the shop I was talking about. I haven't seen so much incompetence in a shop in my life and I have ordered stuff from all over the world for decades. And seems my low opinion of them is not singular, just read online reviews about Zavvi. This shop seems to be good friends with EFX in the way they treat their customers.:censored:
I use Zavvi on numerous occasions for their limited edition blu ray steelbooks and the odd bit of merchandise.

Over last 12 months at least half a dozen problems with my orders, mainly damaged goods.

Their customer service is abysmal. Their packing of goods leaves a lot to be desired too at times.

Cut and paste response to issues. They never read what you are asking them and it's always a different person who replies (when they eventually respond). You feel like you are going round in circles with them.

I did purchase the Hot Toys Leia and Wicket twin pack from them last week at a fantastic price with a big discount. That arrived within a few days and with no issues but I do use them with caution.

Reaction score
I use Zavvi on numerous occasions for their limited edition blu ray steelbooks and the odd bit of merchandise.

Over last 12 months at least half a dozen problems with my orders, mainly damaged goods.

Their customer service is abysmal. Their packing of goods leaves a lot to be desired too at times.

Cut and paste response to issues. They never read what you are asking them and it's always a different person who replies (when they eventually respond). You feel like you are going round in circles with them.

I did purchase the Hot Toys Leia and Wicket twin pack from them last week at a fantastic price with a big discount. That arrived within a few days and with no issues but I do use them with caution.
I'd rather eat dirt than order something from Zavvi.

Reaction score
Got the Aliens book, not got round to reading it yet.
Still need to add Alien making of to my collection.

JW books are always worthy reading