► Sergiu/Jkno's Imperial Command Center 3 ◄

Reaction score
They look great, and you can really tell their differences. Most noticeable one being the size of the scopes. I also like the stands. I still need to get that Hengstler meter counter for my MR one, I keep forgetting about.

Reaction score
They look great, and you can really tell their differences. Most noticeable one being the size of the scopes. I also like the stands. I still need to get that Hengstler meter counter for my MR one, I keep forgetting about.
They are quite different indeed, the MGC Sterling being made after a Canadian C1 Sterling. ANH blasters use real vintage M type scopes from Sherman tanks (M38/M40 & M19/M32), while the ROTJ uses a partially hand made scope. Plastic T-tracks on ANH barrel, metal U-tracks on ROTJ. And of course different greeblies between the two. The sad thing is that the ROTJ blaster is not acknowledged by Disney as a different type of E-11, like say E-11r for example.

Seems the text about E-11 blasters I added a few years ago on Wookieepedia is still there (the first two paragraphs and the image on Behind the Scenes section): https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/E-11_blaster_rifle/Legends :)

wookieepedia stormtrooper blaster edit 5.jpg

BTW if you are still interested in a real Hengstler counter, I could put you in contact with a friend from Germany, Denis, who has them for sale from time to time.

Reaction score
One of the statues I was looking for finally arrived: Attakus 1/5 Sandtrooper Sergeant. A very cool and impressive statue, with a much better pose then the orange pauldron version, I got it from a German collector I met on FB. It's cool to compare the helmets of the Attakus Stormtrooper and Sandtrooper, and see the differences, the Stormie looks quite odd, even for a ROTJ inspired helmet, but the Sandtrooper looks pretty good considering Attakus was never too much into accuracy.

Reaction score
Congratulations, Sergiu. Glad to see you finally received Attakus Sandtrooper. It's one of my favorite statues by the French maker!👍

Last edited:
Reaction score
Another fine addition to your collection!👍
Thanks Paul

Congratulations, Serving. Glad to see you finally received Attakus Sandtrooper. It's one of my favorite statues by the French maker!👍
Thanks Julian. It is a very impressive statue, IMO better than the 1/5 Stormtrooper. Didn't realize the Sandie has an edition of just 750 pieces, not that I would care about edition sizes, but glad I was able to get it in perfect condition for a good price.

I wish this Covid crap would end already, so I can start thinking of the LED lighting of the cabinets next. If the Coronavirus didn't appear and affect the entire world in such a bad manner, I believe would have had the lighting system bought and maybe even installed by August, as I discussed with my electrician friend. But now I have this and a few other things postponed for a while at least

Reaction score
Very impressive, indeed. I really like mine, and I can't believe this release is already 13 years old. It sports a much better pose, and has a much lower edition size than their Squad leader Sandtrooper, which I believe doubles it in units made at 1,500 of them.

I hear you about the virus and your LED lights delay. Personally, by now I should have been back to Galaxy's Edge at least three more times, but I never went back since early March when they closed down the Park, despite they re-opened it about a month ago. I call COVID "The Great Disrupter". Not only has it taken so many lives, which is the worst, but at some level many of our plans have been interrupted or delayed indefinitely. 2020 will go down in history as one of its worst years, creating a sad "before and after" timeline that so many will try to forget. Hopefully 2021 will do the opposite, and be a "revival year" in all of our lives. We sure need some positivism around us.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Very impressive, indeed. I really like mine, and I can't believe this release is already 13 years old. It sports a much better pose, and has a much lower edition size than their Squad leader Sandtrooper, which I believe doubles it in units made at 1,500 of them.

I hear you about the virus and your LED lights delay. Personally, by now I should have been back to Galaxy's Edge at least three more times, but I never went back since early March when they closed down the Park, despite they re-opened it about a month ago. I call COVID "The Great Disrupter". Not only has it taken so many lives, which is the worst, but at some level many of our plans have been interrupted or delayed indefinitely. 2020 will go down in history as one of its worst years, creating a sad "before and after" timeline that so many will try to forget. Hopefully 2021 will do the opposite, and be a "revival year" in all of our lives. We sure need some positivism around us.
Hopefully 2021 will be a better year for everyone. The world needs some time to recover from this.

BTW I might have found something for you regarding a Hengstler counter, PM sent. Unlike the Sherman tank scopes, these counters are not that rare, so they will come for sale from time to time.

Reaction score
If anything good came out of this year it was spending extended time with my family. In our usual busy lives of work and school it's been a treasured time amidst the chaos of the virus.
It's ironic i write today my kids have been back to school for 2 weeks and my daughter has come home with a cough we are now officially following school and government advice self isolating and taking a Covid19 test this afternoon.
Crazy times, roll on normality.

Reaction score
If anything good came out of this year it was spending extended time with my family. In our usual busy lives of work and school it's been a treasured time amidst the chaos of the virus.
It's ironic i write today my kids have been back to school for 2 weeks and my daughter has come home with a cough we are now officially following school and government advice self isolating and taking a Covid19 test this afternoon.
Crazy times, roll on normality.
I wish your family all the best, and hopefully your daughter's cough is nothing serious

Reaction score
Thanks Sergiu, my wife, son and i feel ok. Better to have the test to rule it out. Cheers!

Reaction score
Thanks Sergiu, my wife, son and i feel ok. Better to have the test to rule it out. Cheers!
Good to hear that Paul.

I just received a phone call a few minutes ago letting me know that the professor who coordinated my Ph.D thesis between 2003-2007 passed away this morning. He was such a great and friendly person, I kept contact with him over the years. Rest in peace.
2020 is quite a crappy year...

Reaction score
Just realized the newer Attakus 1/10 Stormtrooper from the middle is yellowing a bit, especially when compared to the old versions (in the lateral), I guess Attakus used a lowest quality paint on this new version.

Attakus Stormtrooper figure set.jpg

Reaction score
A nice Sandtrooper carpet/rug I ordered about 2 months ago just arrived, it is from the same seller who sent me this Stormie carpet and now the seller is not even on ebay anymore, no way to leave positive feedback for him. Anyway the carpet is very cool, it still shows the fold in the middle, but it will disappear in a few days after being installed anyway.

Reaction score
I like the one on the far right the best.
That is also my favorite next to the blue Stormie one in the left (this one has Vader on the other side). The Stormie shaped one I bought from a shop that, with the pandemics, is closed now for good, I bought many cool things from them over time (not just SW). I bought 3 of these Stormtrooper shaped pillows, one I gave to a friend, one is on my couch and I cannot find the other. I don't usually lose stuff, but I simply don't remember where I put it, though I'm sure I'll find it some day. The Vader shaped one (with Imperial logo) is made of velvet and it was a present. All 4 pillows are original licensed.

The 2 sides of this particular pillow:

Reaction score
Incredible, Sergiu! Wonderful collection you have, thanks for sharing it with us.

Reaction score
Love the update Sergiu! Very nicely done.
Incredible, Sergiu! Wonderful collection you have, thanks for sharing it with us.
Thanks guys. Hopefully later this year, or at least the next, I'll finally be able to add the LED lighting in the cabinets as I wanted before the pandemic hit us.

Incredible setup! What AT-AT is that under the TV?
Thank you. That is the Master Replicas AT-AT Signature Edition studio scale model.