► Sergiu/Jkno's Imperial Command Center 3 ◄

Reaction score
Ive never seen that...really neat.
Thanks Jon, it is a cool little LED light, I used to have a similar white one (a tad larger) behind the RS life-size Stormtrooper which now will be replaced with this Stormie version.

awesome !!! which tie pilot helmet is that on the top ?
Thanks. The one with the silver stripes? It is made by Dan Laws.

Reaction score
Thanks Jon, it is a cool little LED light, I used to have a similar white one (a tad larger) behind the RS life-size Stormtrooper which now will be replaced with this Stormie version.

Thanks. The one with the silver stripes? It is made by Dan Laws.

wow... so damn good. do you think he build me one too? :p by the way, this silver stripes, is that from the original triologie? i think they are only black or ?

Reaction score
wow... so damn good. do you think he build me one too? :p by the way, this silver stripes, is that from the original triologie? i think they are only black or ?
You should ask him, he has Facebook account and is a very friendly guy. There are more OT TIE Pilot variants besides the full black one, these sites can help you find the info about them:

http://www.starwarshelmets.com/original-TIE-helmet-costume-overview.htm

TIE Fighter Pilot helmet variants.jpg

Reaction score
You should ask him, he has Facebook account and is a very friendly guy. There are more OT TIE Pilot variants besides the full black one, these sites can help you find the info about them:

http://www.starwarshelmets.com/original-TIE-helmet-costume-overview.htm

View attachment 342291

thank you !! with this two silver stripes in the middle it looks awesome, my new favourite.. i did´nt know that detail until now... i write him on fb! :cool:(y)

Reaction score
An old friend, who used to come to Rebelscum just sent me a bunch of cool stickers, besides a couple other things:

Reaction score
Hot Toys 1:4 Darth Vader figure, an exceptional piece, quite accurate and really big. Very impressive in person, I like the beautiful details on the suit and helmet. The Anakin/Sebastian Shaw sculpt is amazing, but I will not use it. I chose this simple museum pose for the final display, also didn't take the cell batteries out of their small tray (don't care about lights), I only tested the secondary stand lights which works fine.

I used the steamer on the capes, they were originally very wrinkled, and will use it again one more time, but had to move fast to take the outdoor pics because raining was starting. A great figure, glad I decided to buy it, now hopefully Hot Toys will finally release their 1:4 Stormtrooper too.

Reaction score
Congrats! Looks very nice indeed. Are these 1/4 pieces fully articulated like the 1/6 figures?

Reaction score
Nice pickup!
Congrats! Looks very nice indeed. Are these 1/4 pieces fully articulated like the 1/6 figures?
Thank you. At about 52 cm/20 inches tall, it is a big and imposing figure. Yes, the articulation is quite good, you can hear a clicking sound when the joints lock in different positions, that is not present on 1/6, it is a good choice for the larger pieces.

Reaction score
Remember the R2-D2 garden ornament that got smashed in the package at the beginning of this year? Oh well, I found something else to replace that thing as an outdoor ornament. It is an R2-D2 coin bank, 21 cm tall (about 8 inches), made of ceramic, and the total cost was $8. Ceramic lasts for centuries, and this R2 seems quite solid on its own - it was made by FAB. It has a small coin slot that I covered up with some putty and painted silver (not shown in the pics). I have to thank a friend here who gave me the idea to look on local selling sites for things that could do the job. Another friend, this time from UK, mentioned a small R2 ornament present he just shipped too, will show pics of that one when arrives too.

Reaction score
He looks nice, Sergiu. The style reminds me a bit of the vintage Sigma pieces. Also, this one seems to be a variation to a coin bank I got for my wife early last year ( she collects coin banks). It is made by the same company yours is (FAB.NY) out of ceramic, and it has a blue base with the droid's name on it. Not sure if you are interested in seeking one like that, but I thought it was interesting to note it out when I saw your picture. The one I got for my wife was from Disney Springs' "Star Wars Outpost" store, and and it is 6" tall (15.24 cm) Here is are some pictures...

coinbank.jpg

Reaction score
That looks very nice. The one I got is 21 cm tall and here is the bottom:

The lady who sold it to me had a few other SW things, but nothing interesting for me. She said in the PM there that she got these from US long ago.

Reaction score
An old UK friend made me a cool present: R2-D2 wall ornament (or maybe a R2-Q5? :)). After finding out my previous problem with the resin garden ornament that got broken, he bought this for me as gift. It is made of reconstituted stone and concrete, it has about 1.7 kg (quite heavy) and it 20 cm (8") tall. It comes with a sturdy hook to hang on a wall. A very solid piece heavy, you could drop on the ground and not even get scratched. Thanks Rob!

Reaction score
That looks pretty cool. Sergiu. Is it a complete droid, front and back, or is the back flat to rest against the wall?

Last edited:
Reaction score
That looks pretty cool. Sergiu. Is it a complete droid, front and back, or is the back flat to rest against the wall?
Thanks Julian. It is round on the face, but flat on the back, to be able to hang and lay on the wall, it has that steel rod to help with hanging. It remember this is about 1.7 kg/3.74 pounds so quite heavy - my house being made of brick I had to use a sturdy screw to hang it. On the back it looks like this:

Reaction score
That's what I thought. You're going to need the proper wall anchor and screw to hang it up. That's one solid, heavy piece and it should last you for a very long time. Congrats.

Reaction score
That's what I thought. You're going to need the proper wall anchor and screw to hang it up. That's one solid, heavy piece and it should last you for a very long time. Congrats.
Thanks again. There is not comparison between this solid rock R2 wall ornament and the thin resin garden ornament that arrived broken. A garden ornament/gnome means it will stay in the wind, sun, rain and snow for years and needs to resist. Seems the guys who made this stone ornament also make Falcon ornaments and a larger R2 to display on the ground, just like a garden gnome, and they have an ebay shop too.

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg

I should contact them as ask to make a Star Destroyer :)

Reaction score
Those are all very cool pieces made out of such strong materials and perfect for outside. They might get moldy with time, depending on where you choose to place them and how much rain they'll get, but you can always wash that off with a hose. I agree, you should get in touch with them to get them to make you a Star Destroyer. I wonder if they would also make a big Yoda I could put outside by my pool. But considering these are all concrete, well, it will really cost me a ton (pun intended) to get it delivered from Europe. :)

Reaction score
Those are all very cool pieces made out of such strong materials and perfect for outside. They might get moldy with time, depending on where you choose to place them and how much rain they'll get, but you can always wash that off with a hose. I agree, you should get in touch with them to get them to make you a Star Destroyer. I wonder if they would also make a big Yoda I could put outside by my pool. But considering these are all concrete, well, it will really cost me a ton (pun intended) to get it delivered from Europe. :)
It might cost a pretty penny to ship these to US as they are quite heavy. Being reconstituted rock and concrete I don't worry about getting moldy, but even if dusty or dirty, it is easy to clean. Plus the display location is about 2 meters off the ground on the front wall of the house.

Reaction score
As some friends have noticed I didn't post on the collecting forums for some time, I guess it is already almost month, well, I didn't quit collecting, doing it constantly for decades, but because of some serious family problems, I wasn't online for too long. Life gets in the way sometimes, though I logged in from time to time, didn't post, still I talked by PM and email with a few friends, thank you for the encouraging messages, as well as for the birthday wishes and presents (though I didn't even manage to celebrate bday this year). In the meantime the collectibles kept arriving, but I didn't have the time nor patience to take photos and upload them. Glad these problems are solved in most part now, so I'll keep posting on the forums, at least more often than in the past month.

One of the items that arrived in this period is the Nemesis Now See No Evil Stormtrooper, or as I call it "Facepalm Stormtrooper" :)

Reaction score
Good to see you posting again, Sergiu!

That's a cool Stormtrooper by the way. How tall is it? I never saw it before.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hope all is well Sergiu and congrats on the new Stormtrooper addition.
Thanks Paul!

That's a cool Stormtrooper by the way. How tall is it? I never saw it before.
It is made of resin in 1/10 scale, so about 10 cm tall as it sits down. It is from a set, but I asked my friend to only get me the Facepalm version, and not the other two. He wanted to buy me as present the entire trio, but I wouldn't have a place to display them. The one I have is placed on top of my PC.

Here it is compared to the Attalus 1/10, very close in scale:

Here is the original trio:

Nemesis Now SDS Hear-Speak-See No Evil Stormtroopers.jpg

There is also another set with the same stormies, but standing up, but they are 11 cm tall standing, so they are quite small.

Nemesis Now Standing Stormtroopers.jpg

Reaction score
Thank you for providing the size and the pictures, Sergiu. I thought it was just the one Stormtrooper sitting down feeling sorry for something he had done. But seeing now the pictures of the other two, I realize they are based on Confusiou's Code of Conduct: See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil. The proverbial concept is awesome, and I like the design of the three sitting down. Do you happen to know of a place where to get these?

Last edited:
Reaction score

You can see both trios there, plus a hilarious wine bottle holder.
The standing ones were also available in a shop in my country, they were bought by a collector I know.

Reaction score
Thank you, Sergiu. I'm really considering getting the Three Wise Stormtroopers. We have the Three Wise Monkeys from Japan, but this one as it relates to Star Wars with the troopers is something I could place somewhere in the collection room. I just need to find a place with the best deal possible for them. I contacted a few people and it looks it will cost me around $70.00 for a set of three shipped. I looked around, but they are not being sold in the U.S, unfortunately.

Reaction score
Received these days the old CinemaCast Darth Vader statue, released in 1994, being the first "high end" Star Wars statue. You can see it behind George Lucas in old interviews, though I looked for a photo or a clip of that and couldn't find one - need to watch more old interviews with him. Anyway a very cool statue, quite heavy and big (about 1/6 scale).

Reaction score
Congrats on the new (old) statue :) Looks really good, Sergiu. Wow! I can't believe it's been 24 years since it came out! Time flies.

Reaction score
Received these days the old CinemaCast Darth Vader statue, released in 1994, being the first "high end" Star Wars statue. You can see it behind George Lucas in old interviews, though I looked for a photo or a clip of that and couldn't find one - need to watch more old interviews with him. Anyway a very cool statue, quite heavy and big (about 1/6 scale).

Man I had that statue Serg, EXCELLENT addition! I loved that piece too, mine was even signed by David Prowse. Makes me want to get this again down the line. Congrats!!

Reaction score
Man I had that statue Serg, EXCELLENT addition! I loved that piece too, mine was even signed by David Prowse. Makes me want to get this again down the line. Congrats!!
Thanks Travis. :) For a statue released in 1994 it looks fantastic indeed. Decently accurate and pretty big and heavy. And the one I got is in perfect condition, and for a good price.

Where was your statue signed by Dave? I have an old Riddell Vader helmet signed by him

Riddell Helmet Darth Vader 07.jpg

Reaction score
Right now I'm glad I have almost all the collectibles I want, and that I didn't overpay for any of them. I have just a couple pre-orders, and have enough time to save for those. At the same time, with the upcoming economic crisis, it might be better to save the $ for more important things in life, and even if still collecting, is wiser to wait and get the items when someone sells for less, because of the same crisis. It will be a buyer's market soon.

I said it before many times and on many forums and groups, collect what YOU like and what YOU can afford. Never use the money intended for other things (family, school, mortgage etc.) for collectibles, never enter in debt for a statue or a figure, better save some $ over time, that be sorry. These collectibles are not really an investment either, in the world market they are a small niche, nowhere near comparable to other things like art, painting collecting for example. Wish everyone all the best in the times to come.