► Sergiu/Jkno's Imperial Command Center 3 ◄

Reaction score
I always love those kind of events. Even when I go to the sports themed shows, I always end up finding some hidden gems. Enjoy!

Reaction score
I always love those kind of events. Even when I go to the sports themed shows, I always end up finding some hidden gems. Enjoy!
Thanks. Hopefully I'll find some goodies this time too.

You finally got one ! Where did you get the little neat stand
Indeed. :) If you mean the small plaque, it is from a F-Toys AT-AT model you can see in the lower corner here:

Reaction score
Thanks. Hopefully I'll find some goodies this time too.

Indeed. :) If you mean the small plaque, it is from a F-Toys AT-AT model you can see in the lower corner here:

Man Serg, I LOVE that AT-AT Driver display! To this day my all time favorite design on a trooper.

BTW, when did people start saying A-T A-T instead of AT-AT? Drives me crazy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Man Serg, I LOVE that AT-AT Driver display! To this day my all time favorite design on a trooper.

BTW, when did people starts saying A-T A-T instead of AT-AT? Drives me crazy.
The original helmet and armor of the AT-AT Driver is quite amazing, with all those greeblies.
Try to say AT-ST or AT-TE :)

Reaction score
The original helmet and armor of the AT-AT Driver is quite amazing, with all those greeblies.
Try to say AT-ST or AT-TE :)
I always pronounced those "AT-STAT" or "AT-TEE". I think it's better than A-T-S-T crap haha.

Agreed, the AT-AT Driver is a superior design.

Reaction score
Attakus 1/5 Darth Vader, a statue I wanted for a long time, and thanks to a nice collector, I finally got it and for a good price. A superb piece - and a great Christmas present to myself as well:

And Merry Christmas to everyone here :)

Reaction score
Beautiful piece, Serg! That has long been on my list as well but I can never get one for the right price. Merry Christmas indeed and congrats!

Reaction score
Beautiful piece, Serg! That has long been on my list as well but I can never get one for the right price. Merry Christmas indeed and congrats!
Thanks Trav, I own the small 1/10 version, but I wanted this 1/5 Vader I for years, though the prices were too high for me to be interested in. An EU collector sold it to me close to MSRP, which is insane at this time and age. I don't usually use the term grail for these collectibles, but this could be one of them.

Merry Christmas to you too my friend!

Christmas Jabba.jpg

Reaction score
Merry Christmas, Sergiu. And congratulations on getting that awesome Vader statue. I'm still looking for one myself at a decent price. I have the second version, but while it is nice, the first version you've got is much better. Nice Christmas present to yourself, indeed. 👍

chew88.png

Reaction score
Merry Christmas, Sergiu. And congratulations on getting that awesome Vader statue. I'm still looking for one myself at a decent price. I have the second version, but while it is nice, the first version you've got is much better. Nice Christmas present to yourself, indeed. 👍
Thanks Julian and Merry Christmas to you and your family too! It was a long journey, but glad this statue is finally in my collection. I was looking at Vader II and I like it, in fact it seems the helmet on Vader II is a bit more accurate, but with the lack of display space and limited budget I passed waiting for the first version to pop somewhere. Even now, the statue is temporarily on display where the Attakus Stormie was, all this until I have another custom cabinet made next year. Some day I might get the white pauldron Sandtrooper from Attakus too.

Reaction score
Thanks Julian and Merry Christmas to you and your family too! It was a long journey, but glad this statue is finally in my collection. I was looking at Vader II and I like it, in fact it seems the helmet on Vader II is a bit more accurate, but with the lack of display space and limited budget I passed waiting for the first version to pop somewhere. Even now, the statue is temporarily on display where the Attakus Stormie was, all this until I have another custom cabinet made next year. Some day I might get the white pauldron Sandtrooper from Attakus too.
Good things come to those who wait. :) Their white pauldron Sandtrooper is one I have, and it is a very nice statue. He'll be a great addition to your collection. Looking forward to see your new custom cabinet next year with all the goodies you'll dress it up in.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Good things come to those who wait. :) Their white pauldron Sandtrooper is one I have, and it is very nice statue. He'll be a great addition to your collection. Looking forward to see your new custom cabinet next year with all the goodies you'll dress it up in.
I need to find a company to make my cabinet, the one I used to work with is no more, was bought by an Italian guy 2 years ago, and he managed to bankrupt it. The white pauldron Sandie is the best of the Attakus Sandies, the orange version looks like is dancing.

Reaction score
In time you'll find someone to build your cabinet, I'm sure. It sucks when a company takes over another one only to make it go belly up. I had a similar issue with the local shop that used to frame all the paintings for us. The original owners had great prices and their framing was superb. Someone else bought the business, and now they want twice what the other ones wanted for framing. Needless to say the last time I was there they had no customers inside, and a "going out of business" sale sign on their window. I agree the orange pauldron Sandtrooper has a weird pose. I got a good deal on the white pauldron one years ago because of the advertising I did for Brian's Toys back when I was working for that other website, so they were nice. Good luck with your cabinet next year, Sergiu.

Reaction score
In time you'll find someone to build your cabinet, I'm sure. It sucks when a company takes over another one only to make it go belly up. I had a similar issue with the local shop that used to frame all the paintings for us. The original owners had great prices and their framing was superb. Someone else bought the business, and now they want twice what the other ones wanted for framing. Needless to say the last time I was there they had no customers inside, and a "going out of business" sale sign on their window. I agree the orange pauldron Sandtrooper has a weird pose. I got a good deal on the white pauldron one years ago because of the advertising I did for Brian's Toys back when I was working for that other website, so they were nice. Good luck with your cabinet next year, Sergiu.
Thanks Julian. The white pauldron Sandtrooper looks great, has an excellent natural pose, as opposed to Attakus Boba and orange pauldron Sandie. After I make this cabinet I'll try to find out if this white pauldron Sandie will fit, and then maybe get one.

Reaction score
Sergiu, for reference in case later on you need it when you get your new cabinet, the white pauldron Sandtrooper is approximately.:

- 15 3/4" high ( from base to top of helmet)
- 7" wide = base is about 6" at its center, and the rifle sticks out about 1"
- 9 1/4" length

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks. I'll have to turn that into centimeters when making the calculations, but if Vader, who is bigger than the Stormie I have, fits, the others will too.

Reaction score
Awww! It's Vader and baby Vader. Nice picture! Imposing that statue, is!

* measurements for the Sandy in centimeters

- 40.005 cm high ( from base to top of helmet)
- 17.78 wide = base is about 15.24 cm at its center, and the rifle sticks out about 2.54 cm
- 23.495 cm length

Reaction score
Thank you very much for sharing this, Sergiu. Very well produced and entertaining. Fans always come to the rescue delivering what we all like. I enjoyed it, even more being Ben my favorite Star Wars character. :)

Reaction score
I just watched the movie too Serg, it was well done. I still laugh everytime I hear him saw "Why hello there!". But that gave me more emotions than the entire second half of the Mandalorian series did.

Reaction score
Reaction score
A nice Imperial propaganda poly-poster arrived and it is up on the door:

There is also a patch there showing my love for Star Wars films ;) :

Reaction score
Just received the R2-D2 garden ornament from a UK ebay seller, sent through Global Shipping Program GSP, and the contents in the box are completely broken. The droid is smashed to bits and pieces, as the seller or GSP didn't use the proper packing materials. The box itself is flimsy as hell, and they only used a thin sheet of bubble wrap, too small for the box, so R2 danced in the box all the way to me, without any other protection. They could have added those cheap plastic peanuts, more bubble wrap, or even crumpled newpspapers. These ceramic/resin ornaments seem to be very thin and fragile on their own, why would you ship them like a wood stump without proper packaging?

Reaction score
That really sucks. Hopefully they can reimburse your purchase. It's a nice garden ornament., but it does seem to be quite thin for a garden ornament which are usually heavy,.

Reaction score
That really sucks. Hopefully they can reimburse your purchase. It's a nice garden ornament., but it does seem to be quite thin for a garden ornament which are usually heavy,.
The seller and GSP both refunded me the cost of the product plus shipping. So it is all ok from this point of view. Money is back on my account. And an old friend helped me with something else, as soon as he heard about this problem :)

Anyway my advice for the anyone interested in buying these garden ornaments for their courtyard is to say pass (they first appeared in UK at Homebase shop, and more recently in Australia, I'm quite sure they will come in US and Canada some day too). They are nice and come in a lot of varieties from OT and ST: Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Han, Leia, Stormtrooper, R2-D2, C-3PO, Royal Guard, then BB8, Rey, Kylo, Phasma etc.

But these things are fragile, with very thin walls and most likely will not last outside a year in the sun, rain, wind and snow. Unfortunately these are not made for outside, as their name would imply. For inside (collection room, man cave etc.) you can get better and more detailed figures and statues. Now I'll be looking for some real Star Wars garden ornaments made of stone, rock, marble, or concrete, if there are any.

Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your misfortune. With your imperial focus i'm surprised you chose an R2 droid?

Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your misfortune. With your imperial focus i'm surprised you chose an R2 droid?
Thank you, all is good now that I have my money back. As for your question, I chose R2-D2 because of a few reasons: as you might have guessed I wanted to get a Stormtrooper, but it looks pretty bad and quite weird, plus it is a thinner/narrower piece compared to R2 (easier to topple in wind), and all these ornaments are the same size (45 cm), so you get more out of an R2 (or BB8) than another character in that size. See below a comparison of the two:

Stormie ornament.jpg r2 ornament.jpg

A friend from UK told me yesterday afternoon his cat flipped over his Boba Fett ornament and his head broke off. My recently acquired Attakus 1/5 Vader 1 has about 45 cm too, and thus is almost the same size of this R2 ornament, but it is way heavier and more solid. I remember the old garden gnomes you could hit with a football ball and not get damaged. These are not that alas...