► Sergiu/Jkno's Imperial Command Center 3 ◄

Reaction score
Man Serg, that is a NICE Vader TIE piece!! Congrats!!

Do you happen to know if they did Slave 1 also?

Reaction score
Those Franklin Mint pieces look great, Sergiu. Nice additions to your already awesome Imperial collection. My favorite is the AT-AT. Congrats!

Reaction score
That's cool, was just curious. Nice piece again!
I know there is a Falcon and X-Wing from Rawcliffe, there were some pics of a TIE Interceptor, but i think it only was a proto: https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/RW1341030. The new company making pewter stuff now is Royal Selangor, they might have made Slave 1, they made some nice figures and ships. But I wish there was a larger size regular TIE Fighter from Rawcliffe, unfortunately they only made a smaller one, and thus lacking details. Royal Selangor made a TIE but only the one from TFA.

Ahhhh what a pleasure, the like button is back!!!
Congrats Sergiu!
Regards,
Alberto
Thank you Alberto! Will you get the RS helmet?

Those Franklin Mint pieces look great, Sergiu. Nice additions to your already awesome Imperial collection. My favorite is the AT-AT. Congrats!
Thanks Julian! :)

Reaction score
I used to live near the Franklin Mint in Pennsylvania. I still have the AT-AT & Falcon. Sold off a lot of the Star Trek ships I had.

Reaction score
Franklin Mint pewter AT-AT, a piece I wanted for a long time:

As I said before, this is a really cool AT-AT and I've been entertaining the idea of getting one myself. One question, Sergiu, does the little description plaque come with the AT-AT or was this something you had made for it? Thanks

Reaction score
As I said before, this is a really cool AT-AT and I've been entertaining the idea of getting one myself. One question, Sergiu, does the little description plaque come with the AT-AT or was this something you had made for it? Thanks
That plaque is from another model.

Reaction score
Thanks. I just wanted to make sure if I choose to go after one of these it wasn't missing the plaque. :)

Reaction score
Thanks. I just wanted to make sure if I choose to go after one of these it wasn't missing the plaque. :)
It is a beautiful piece, no matter if you have the plaque or not - you can always make a custom plaque (Ariel makes custom sizes too). But the pewter AT-AT and Vader's TIE are great, despite being from 2 different companies. I also have the Royal Selangor Stormtrooper, the only collectible from them, also a very nice piece:

Reaction score
Wow that's a nice Stormtrooper, Serg! Great pieces you have :).
Thumbs way up.👍👍👍👍👍👍
Thanks guys. Royal Selangor released other pewter figures and ships, but this was the only one that truly interested me. There is also a Vader that is cool, but a bit too expensive, I'd rather get something else instead.

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Royal Selangor released other pewter figures and ships, but this was the only one that truly interested me. There is also a Vader that is cool, but a bit too expensive, I'd rather get something else instead.

They got some nice pieces no doubt. For me that Boba Fett is going for $90 on Amazon, but for the size they are a bit pricey.

Reaction score
Also Serg, wow your FS helmet collection is most impressive!! I could look at your collection all day long :).

Reaction score
They got some nice pieces no doubt. For me that Boba Fett is going for $90 on Amazon, but for the size they are a bit pricey.
You might want to wait for some sales, look on Amazon from time to time. The Royal Selangor stuff is excellent quality, but indeed some are pricey.

Also Serg, wow your FS helmet collection is most impressive!! I could look at your collection all day long :).
Thanks. FS?

Reaction score
The metallic Stormtrooper looks great, Sergiu! Also, if it isn't too much trouble, Do you by any chance happen to have the Action Fleet AT-AT displayed for a quick picture next to the one released by Franklin Mint? I know you said it was about 6 1/4" approx. 15 cm tall, but just to have a better idea how it compares in overall look to the other one. I'm trying to work a deal with someone for this.

Reaction score
The metallic Stormtrooper looks great, Sergiu! Also, if it isn't too much trouble, Do you by any chance happen to have the Action Fleet AT-AT displayed for a quick picture next to the one released by Franklin Mint? I know you said it was about 6 1/4" approx. 15 cm tall, but just to have a better idea how it compares in overall look to the other one. I'm trying to work a deal with someone for this.
Here it is a fast shot, they are very close in size, the Franklin Mint pewter being a tad larger:

Reaction score
Perfect! Thank you, Sergiu. That helps me visualize it better.

* I noticed you got the Koto AT-AT driver. That is one of the smaller kits from Koto I've gotten. Excellent figure!

Reaction score
Perfect! Thank you, Sergiu. That helps me visualize it better.

* I noticed you got the Koto AT-AT driver. That is one of the smaller kits from Koto I've gotten. Excellent figure!
No problem :) The Koto AT-AT Driver is a very neat figure indeed, quite a few display options with him. Wish they made him in 1/7 too

Reaction score
I thought FS = for sale, because I usually say life-size, 1:1 or 1/1 :)
Here in the States when referring to collectible helmets, we either say FS (full size) or mini helmet to differentiate which size of helmet we are talking about, since there are only those two sizes. We don't use the 1/1 scale for those. Statues though we do that. 1/4, 1/6, 1/1 scale, etc. Odd I know.

The only exception is talking about sports helmets, then you would say FS and the actual size like 7 1/4 or S, M, LG, XL, etc.