► Sergiu/Jkno's Imperial Command Center 3 ◄

Reaction score
That's pretty cool Serg! Almost to scale, well Kenner scale anyways. I actually like the base though.
Thanks Trav, the SSD is quite big, being 62 cm long (about 24 inches). The base is not bad, is quite solid on its own, but I wouldn't mind a black base with thinner rods made of metal or acrylic. Though for now I'm going to display it on top of a cabinet, so it can stay like this, no problem.

Reaction score
The original Royal Guard artwork by the talented Howard Chin/Art of Tzu arrived, and after being professionally framed, it was proudly displayed next to the RPF Force Pike replica - such beautiful bright red color in that small corner:

Glad you like it Sergiu!
honored to have my art displayed among your legendary collection, sir!

Reaction score
Finally the EFX Death Star High Altitude Surface modules/tiles are on display, it took some time to find their place considering other things I got recently. I also replaced the top rings on the Master Replicas Force FX lightsabers with clear versions.

I also managed to frame and display the cool Mike Mitchell Stormtrooper print in the other room:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I like that! Very cool!
Really nice print!
Thanks guys. :) There was that location in the collection room which was quite not feng-shui LOL, and when this print appeared on ACME site, I decided to get it fast. Love the way it is long and narrow, perfect for this place, love the dark purple blueish colors, and especially love the looming Vader over Emperor's throne.

Reaction score
A nice little book arrived: Star Wars Insider The Original Trilogy

On a different note I've been asked by a good friend why do I keep posting in my collection thread in Rebelscum, since the forum is almost dead and barely someone replies to regular posts, even less on collection posts. I told him I post for myself, to have an archive of the date the items were received. If fellow collectors want to join the discussion the are most welcome, discussions about collections are always interesting.

I know Facebook has taken many of the collectors, but I still prefer forums like RS, SSF, RPF and others, because the posts are not buried under tons of crap in a few hours after being started. And I'm not a fan of FB people who post just to receive likes and more likes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I get asked the same thing from my friends. I tell them I loathe Social media, will NEVER join any of them and they are just mostly a platform for everything but being social to one another.

I also like you Serg (and Julian as well) post for myself, I even have my own sports collections on my own personal websites. I do not have any contact information on there, they are literally for me and to share my collection with anyone that wants to view it or learn more about the hobby. I am happy I don't get comments, likes, stupid *** emojis (literally just had to ask my wife what the word for those things are), etc. The world before needing self validation 24-7 and constant affirmation was a much better place IMO.

Sorry to rant on your post my friend, but you struck a chord with me that I agreed with.

Reaction score
A nice little book arrived: Star Wars Insider The Original Trilogy

On a different note I've been asked by a good friend why do I keep posting in my collection thread in Rebelscum, since the forum is almost dead and barely someone replies to regular posts, even less on collection posts. I told him I post for myself, to have an archive of the date the items were received. If fellow collectors want to join the discussion the are most welcome, discussions about collections are always interesting.

I know Facebook has taken many of the collectors, but I still prefer forums like RS, SSF, RPF and others, because the posts are not buried under tons of crap in a few hours after being started. And I'm not a fan of FB people who post just to receive likes and more likes.
Exactly how I feel posting in these forums. I could care less if someone wants to reply to something I say or not. I post to keep track of my collection, help others, and interact with those folks that care to do it like you, Travis, Ben and others. These forums allow for a clear and organized way to keep track of conversations, opinions and the release of items. I've been visiting here since 1999, became a member at some point and will continue posting here and giving support to this website until its last breath. What RS has done for collectors throughout the years with these forums and information on its front page could never be taken away by a bunch of silly comments, insults and disorganized lay out Facebook has.

Oh! Great book and the print, Sergiu. And I do continue to read your posts and see your pictures of your awesome collection.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Love the print, Sergiu! Is it a recent release, who's the artist??
Thanks Paul. I got this from ACME, I like because of its long and vertical design, like an Asian tapestry. The artwork is made by Brent Woodside

I get asked the same thing from my friends. I tell them I loathe Social media, will NEVER join any of them and they are just mostly a platform for everything but being social to one another.

I also like you Serg (and Julian as well) post for myself, I even have my own sports collections on my own personal websites. I do not have any contact information on there, they are literally for me and to share my collection with anyone that wants to view it or learn more about the hobby. I am happy I don't get comments, likes, stupid *** emojis (literally just had to ask my wife what the word for those things are), etc. The world before needing self validation 24-7 and constant affirmation was a much better place IMO.

Sorry to rant on your post my friend, but you struck a chord with me that I agreed with.

Exactly how I feel posting in these forums. I could care less if someone wants to reply to something I say or not. I post to keep track of my collection, help others, and interact with those folks that care to do it like you, Travis, Ben and others. These forums allow for a clear and organized way to keep track of conversations, opinions and the release of items. I've been visiting here since 1999, became a member at some point and will continue posting here and giving support to this website until its last breath. What RS has done for collectors throughout the years with these forums and information on its front page could never be taken away by a bunch of silly comments, insults and disorganized lay out Facebook has.

Oh! Great book and the print, Sergiu. And I do continue to read your posts and see your pictures of your awesome collection.
Excellent posts Trav and Julian. I'm not a big fan of FB, but I do have a simple acount there, without anything on my own wall, and different username. No accounts on other social media. I made an account on FB a few years ago with my real name, but together with thousands other European FB accounts it was attacked by Russian hackers, I think it was even mentioned in the online media and newspapers. Thanks God I had a powerful password they couldn't pass by, but I received a few official FB messages letting me know about those hackers' attempts. So I deleted my old account and made a different one, with no info on it, no personal details of any kind, not to attract attention anymore. I also have very few FB friends, most are people I know from forums or collectors. I don't use FB to connect with family and personal friends (I prefer to meet them face to face), just collectors.A good Rebelscum friend, Hrvoje was the one who encouraged me to make the second account, first to be able to keep in touch with RS Prop Masters. I joined a few collecting groups, but post there from time to time, and never post on my own wall, neither allow others to post on my wall. I usually post when I can offer assistance regarding some collectibles, regarding accuracy of certain props and such. I only posted my entire collection a few times on FB, and I rarely post new acquisitions there.

Forums might seem old, dated and clunky for the new generations, but they have the advantage of the organized way of keeping the threads and posts in one place. Rebelscum even more with the archive option. I have a ton of trades through forums, and only a few through FB and FB groups. FB overall is full of people hungry for likes, and this happens more and more even in the collecting world. But I do have some good friends over there too, people whom I trust, and they are true collectors, who really enjoy discussing about collectibles. And of course there are some bad apples, people similar to the trolls, spammers, recasters, thieves and paranoids we see on forums as well. I think having a FB account, but keeping a low profile is the best of both worlds. You can join certain collector groups, but avoid others. And spend just enough time to feel good, and not more, to feel sour.

Reaction score
Great post Serg. My wife has Fakebook as well. She does it mostly to keep in touch with her friends and family as she is not originally from here. So I get it. But that being said it's just not for me at all. I know that I have literally cut myself off from a ton of opportunities to buy new things or sell them, but I prefer my privacy and sanity. I think the way you did it is the best of both worlds, and if it works for you that's all that matters.

My own website shows me stats (views), and I get up to 350 views some weeks on there. Not bad for a self ran sports collection site that has no advertising or any way to communicate with me. But I prefer it that way, because in the end people can dig what I share and learn but I don't have to expose myself to them.

Personally, I do not get how these forums are old or clunky for the new cellphone zombies. I just don't get it. But then I guess I have more than a 5 second attention span...

Reaction score
Facebook has its good parts and its bad parts. You need to try to get the most of the good parts. For me that means an account with minimal details about me, and only joining the groups and topics I'm interested in. I avoid trolls, spammers, arrogant *******s, group owners or various guys that have the God complex. On the other hand you can find some good groups, with nice members, you can find some nice deals and trade offers, and make friends with other serious collectors, but who don't know about classic forums. In the end you don't need to take Facebook too seriously, and don't give them all the info they are asking for, better keep a low profile for your own sake and security.

Reaction score
Regarding the forum here and it's content, i love it! On my 17th year on the site, although i might not always have a lot to say i try and make up for in pictures.
Keep sharing your collection guys! Cheers Paul:)

Reaction score
Regarding the forum here and it's content, i love it! On my 17th year on the site, although i might not always have a lot to say i try and make up for in pictures.
I love this forum too, more than Facebook or other social media :)

Reaction score
Hey Paul, I enjoy looking at your collection too. I don't collect from all films as you do, yet you have an eye to pick up good looking pieces and like how you present them. On top of that you are a Metallica fan, so that seals the deal. :)

Reaction score
Thanks for the love guys:)
I really enjoy seeing each of your collections grow, especially how self controlled Sergiu is at sticking to his focus of Imperialism.

Reaction score
Nice to see fellow Metallica fans on here.

Love the print. Did you get hit by customs when you ordered from Acme?
No customs for me. It arrived at my postal office and I picket it up like any other package, no taxes, nothing.

Thanks for the love guys:)
I really enjoy seeing each of your collections grow, especially how self controlled Sergiu is at sticking to his focus of Imperialism.
My Original Trilogy Imperial focus helps with 2 things: limited budget and limited display space. :) There are other things I like of course, but with this narrow focus I have an excuse to avoid those collectibles easier, and buy what truly fits my collection, and thus also save on $.

Reaction score
That shelf looks awesome, Sergiu! Congrats on getting the new Stormtroopers.
Thank you. Now I'm in relaxed mode, because except for the Hero Stormtrooper helmet from RS and another piece I'm looking for, there is nothing big coming. No pre-orders, nothing. But that doesn't mean I stopped collecting :awesome:

Reaction score
Thank you. Now I'm in relaxed mode, because except for the Hero Stormtrooper helmet from RS and another piece I'm looking for, there is nothing big coming. No pre-orders, nothing. But that doesn't mean I stopped collecting :awesome:
I hear you. Collecting: A Never Ending Story. :)

Reaction score
What?? Hero Stormtrooper from RS?? What did I miss?? When is this going to happen?? Enlighten me because is the only stormtrooper I lack in my collection!!

Regards,
Alberto

Last edited:
Reaction score
What?? Hero Stormtrooper from RS?? What did I miss?? When is this going to happen?? Enlighten me because is the only stormtrooper I lack in my collection!!

Regards,
Alberto
Check out this video Alberto: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Meznb4_XtFk&lc=

And here is the pre-order page: https://www.rspropmasters.com/store/stormtrooper/stormtrooper-helmets/stormtrooper-hero-helmet-a-new-hope-first-edition/

Congratz on the Stormie arrival, sir!
Love the Emperor's throne room set up!
Thank you old friend :)

Reaction score