► Sergiu/Jkno's Imperial Command Center 3 ◄

Reaction score
Re: Sergiu/Jkno\'s Imperial Command Center 3

Thanks buddy!!

Reaction score
Finally the great Sandtrooper "Move Along" inspired helmet by Madrid Boba arrived, it was one of the few I was missing from my bucket collection. And you can see his talent at work again, all the attention to details and a wonderful assembly. A superb helmet! :)

Madrid Boba made a few superb helmets as seen here:

http://www.therpf.com/f13/s-o-l-d-esb-stormtrooper-helmet-replica-cheaper-than-christies-105507/
http://www.therpf.com/f13/sold-stop-ship-helmet-sale-replica-100624/
http://www.therpf.com/f9/my-sandtrooper-helmet-almost-finished-93971/
http://www.therpf.com/f9/my-new-esb-stormtrooper-helmet-replica-105508/

Last edited:
Reaction score
Another wonderful addition Sergiu...any chance of an overall pic of all your new helmets? Are they in your SW room? Or elsewhere?

Reaction score
Thanks Hrvoje and Miguel! :positive: I'll show a pic with all the helmets displayed soon, for now I'm waiting for a few more to arrive, one is on its way to me as we speak (FS knows ;)), and the others are paid loooong ago, but almost ready to ship.:cheerful: (these smilies are weird LOL)

Reaction score
Only ................WOW.................Sergiu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Only ................WOW.................Sergiu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Sven!!

My second AT-AT Driver helmet made by the well known prop master DarkAgent (DA) who also provides buckets for 501st:

And a comparison with my older fiberglass AT-AT Driver helmet:

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Both helmets are really cool. The fiberglass one has sharper pull and a few better greeblies, plus a very heavy and solid body frame and a cool rubber neck trim. The new one is made like the original ones of black ABS, it has stunt lenses, it's lighter (thus better for trooping), it is more fragile, and has better hoses. The fiberglass one has the red arrow tape on the back mohawk and the new one doesn't - both versions are screen accurate.

Now I can drive my own AT-AT :D, and knowing it is a VERY LOW chance a licensed company to make a better AT-AT Driver helmet, because the remaining one is in private hands and Jez from StarWarsHelmets said is unlikely the owner will let someone make pulls from it, I'm very happy with them. Also there are some of the greeblies that are not known what they are plus on the remaining one they are missing.

Reaction score
Thread should be retitled to Sergiu/Jkno's Helmet Heaven! The SiMan RS Prop Masters, Sandtrooper, and AT-AT buckets are triple A!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys for the kind words! :) In the following days there will be a preview of my currently displayed collection

Reaction score
Since I've been asked here are some preview pics with my collection:

The SDS TIE Fighter Pilot bust is not showing in these pics since I need to make a cabinet for it and for the eFX TIE Fighter too. There are a few more helmets coming and the next set of pics will be only when all of them have arrived and when the TIE cabinet is ready.

Reaction score
Kropserkel Scout Trooper helmet, a very cool bucket - ordered loooong ago, only yesterday arrived:

Reaction score
you are on a mission! so many unique pieces I have never seen (or even heard of) before! A true plesaure to visit your thread every time!

Reaction score
Kropserkel Scout Trooper helmet, a very cool bucket - ordered loooong ago, only yesterday arrived:

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

The Phase 1 Clones and Scout Troopers are my FAVORITE armored soldiers in the Star Wars universe! Do you have a link to where you got this?

Reaction score
MonCal AT-ST Driver helmet, the pics do it no justice, it is a superb and quite rare collectible:

Screenshot with AT-ST Drivers from ROTJ: