► Sergiu/Jkno's Imperial Command Center 3 ◄

Reaction score
► Sergiu/Jkno's Imperial Command Center ◄

I'm a collector from Eastern Europe, quite an old member on Rebelscum I might add
, and I guess you already know my Star Wars focus are Original Trilogy Imperials and troopers with minor exceptions.

Here is a link to my collection: Photobucket collection

Here is my collection at the Rebelscum Registry and Rebelscum Photo Gallery

Sideshow Experience - Collection of the Week

Sideshow Freaks Collection of the Week

YourProps

Collecting Ground

RateMyCollection

My new displayed collection: Jkno collection (2013) - YouTube

Slideshow view: Jkno collection 2013 (Slideshow) - YouTube

My trip to Tunisia in 2008, including the Star Wars locations: Tunisia Star Wars movie set

The collection with the blue lights (year 2013 - yeah, I know, it needs some updates):

Detailed collection pictures (year 2013 - again, I know, the pics need to be updated :)):

Helmet collection:

Replica Sterling ANH Stormtrooper E-11 blaster with genuine M38 tank scope (and M40 scope), accurate T-tracks, real Hengstler Eagle counter and PWC cylinders, and with special made metal display stand and plaques:

MGC ROTJ Stormtrooper blaster:

Both together:

Pugman ESB Stunt Stormtrooper blaster:

Merr-Sonn Power 5 Imperial heavy blaster (metal Denix conversion):

Master Replicas Stormtrooper blaster:

Life-size LAWS AT-AT Driver helmet and armor on custom bust.

Chest-box comes with LED's that have 2 different lighting effects.

Elm-Studios ROTJ Emperor bust with Official Pix Ian McDiarmid C6 autograph:

RS Prop Masters Stormtrooper armor and helmet built for me by a good 501st friend:

My Master Replicas AT-AT Signature Edition #693/750 display. Added 4 custom made plaques autographed by Julian Glover (General Veers), Ian Liston (AT-AT Driver), Richard Bonehill (Snowtrooper) and Doug Robinson (Snowtrooper), plus a tall plaque with AT-AT info, next to the original plaque signed already by Phil Tippett (visual effects producer - stop motion animator for AT-AT's in ESB)

My trip to Tunisia in 2008 - SW locations visited too:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: Sergiu/Jkno\'s Imperial Command Center 3

lordquigon said:
Where did you get the little Narcissus?
Those are Action Fleet ships, quite rare and expensive these days. Luckily I got them for good price, nothing like they go today for.

Reaction score

Sergiu said:
lordquigon said:
Those are Action Fleet ships, quite rare and expensive these days. Luckily I got them for good price, nothing like they go today for.
Really? I got that! It's looks bigger in your pics.

Reaction score

lordquigon said:
Sergiu said:
lordquigon said:
Do not confuse Action Fleet with MicroMachines.
AF ships and vehicles are quite big and nicely detailed. The AF Snowspeeder for example is 99% the size of the crashed Snowspeeder from the MR AT-AT SE version

Reaction score

Sergiu said:
lordquigon said:
Sergiu said:
lordquigon said:
AF ships and vehicles are quite big and nicely detailed. The AF Snowspeeder for example is 99% the size of the crashed Snowspeeder from the MR AT-AT SE version
Good call. That's exactly what I did.
Thanks for clearing that up. Did they ever make a Nostromo or Derelict?

Reaction score

lordquigon said:
Sergiu said:
lordquigon said:
Sergiu said:
lordquigon said:
Good call. That's exactly what I did.
Thanks for clearing that up. Did they ever make a Nostromo or Derelict?
From Alien(s) Galoob (the company who produced both Action Fleet and MicroMachines) made only APC, Narcissus and Drop Ship, plus some small figure packs, and an Alien head playset under the line MicroMachines. From Predator they made the Pred ship and a Pred head playset (I'm missing this one).

Reaction score

so fantastic Imperials.

Terminators are AWSOME

Reaction score

Sergiu said:
an Alien head playset under the line MicroMachines.
Now this I have. It came with a Dallas in his space suit, Parker and the Derelict. The coolest thing about it was, when you pushed down on a button two of the eggs opened up! I remember when this came out it was the coolest A L I E N piece around, use to be displayed on my entertainment center. I didn't know about all the cool Japanese models. Again, thanks for the info bro!

Reaction score

dinix said:
so fantastic Imperials.

Terminators are AWSOME
Thanks dinix!

lordquigon said:
Sergiu said:
an Alien head playset under the line MicroMachines.
Now this I have. It came with a Dallas in his space suit, Parker and the Derelict. The coolest thing about it was, when you pushed down on a button two of the eggs opened up! I remember when this came out it was the coolest A L I E N piece around, use to be displayed on my entertainment center. I didn't know about all the cool Japanese models. Again, thanks for the info bro!
Action Fleet and MicroMachines are quite cool. Too bad Galoob was bought by Hasbro and then the lines were canceled.

Reaction score

Serg when will U finish that trooper? still waiting for boots?

Reaction score

AT-AT Driver helmet in the real movie gray color as per StarWarsHelmets Original AT-AT Helmet Review. It is a a superb helmet, really heavy and sturdy. It feels like a real AT-AT Driver helmet should. One of my favorite SW helmets, these pics simply don't do it justice.

It has some very sharp details compared for example with Laws AT-AT which is softer. I have TK-4510 decals on it plus some original greeblies like BOC syphons. It also has Elvistrooper metal greeblies. I still need to upgrade some of the existing greeblies like the clock parts on the forehead, the 2 black squares next to the eyes and the colored buttons on top.

As Jez said this is not sure to be made by eFX since the only original remaining one is in private hands.

Reaction score

Damn Serg...you strike again! Man, I hope one day I can ask you to buy some of those Shepperton helmets and mail it to me...

Reaction score

Thanks. This was pre-ordered for some time but waited form some of the important greeblies to be updated. This helmet is still work in progress since no one really knows what some of the other greeblies really are...

Reaction score

nice helmet, but strange collor

Reaction score

dinix said:
nice helmet, but strange collor
It is the real color of the helmets used in ESB, they were gray not white as people thought.
Even the 501st approve now this color, as being demostrated this ws the real color of AT-AT driver helmets. See here the review of the last remaining screen used AT-AT helmet:

http://www.starwarshelmets.com/original%20atat%20helmet.htm

Picture of the original screen used helmet:

forcesensitive said:
beautiful!!!

congrats buddy
Thanks buddy!

Reaction score

I'm certain I've said it before, but most impressive collection, Sergiu. I love the AT-AT driver helmet.

Reaction score

Desert_2 said:
I'm certain I've said it before, but most impressive collection, Sergiu. I love the AT-AT driver helmet.
Thanks old buddy!

Reaction score

Awesome Royal Guard Helmet. Where did you get it from? Thanks

Reaction score

sick additions - simply stunning stuff my friend.

Reaction score

After seeing all your cool stuff piece by piece, finally seeing everything is still blows me away. Great stuff, bud

Reaction score

ambasah said:
sick additions - simply stunning stuff my friend.
Thank you!!

Verbal21 said:
After seeing all your cool stuff piece by piece, finally seeing everything is still blows me away. Great stuff, bud
Thanks for the kind words. The 1:1 helmet collection is not presented here yet

Reaction score

Very nice collection. What did you use to hang your FX Lightsabers? I am trying to find something to use to hang ours up and have come up empty so far. Also, what brand is the Star Destroyer on the top shelf, I've been looking to get a Star Destroyer for some time now but haven't found one I really like.

Reaction score

VietnamBob2473 said:
Very nice collection. What did you use to hang your FX Lightsabers? I am trying to find something to use to hang ours up and have come up empty so far. Also, what brand is the Star Destroyer on the top shelf, I've been looking to get a Star Destroyer for some time now but haven't found one I really like.
Thanks. The MR Force FX sabers are on Saber-Stands, they used to have a site but it doesn't work, still here's a nice review of it: Saber Stand Force FX Lightsaber Stand. The Star Destroyer is from old Collector Fleet series, quite cool.

Reaction score

Finally the second original BOC holder for my AT-AT Driver helmet arrived. Now I have both then hangers that are placed next to the eyes of the AT-AT Driver helmet, and not just replicas but the original ones as used on the screen used helmet. Thus I'm going to replace the replicas - which look very cool and accurate too - with real originals:

Reaction score

Finally my AT-AT Driver helmet is finished. I got all the missing greeblies, including original side holders. Maybe in the future if more parts are discovered what they really are I'll upgrade it further. Until then I'm really happy how this turned out, being one of the coolest SW helmets and one of my favs.

Reaction score

congrats my friend

it's great and so hard to find..simply a gem

Reaction score

Thanks buddy.
It is hard to find because only one original exists from the 2 ever made. So no licensed company will ever get hands on the original one which is in private hands.

Reaction score

The most beautiful and screen accurate Stormtrooper stunt helmet just arrived - SiMan RS Prop Masters:

The story of the original prop on RPF: http://www.therpf.com/f45/original-1977-anh-stormtrooper-armor-helmet-95954/index25.html#post1683204

My first SiMan helmet was lost in the mail, Royal Mail sent it elsewhere (Burkina Faso or Tataouine Tunisia maybe LOL), and on their tracking site it says it is returning to sender. But RS Prop Masters didn't wait and sent me a replacement which arrived fast, well packed and in perfect shape. The most accurate Stormtrooper helmet is here! And it is SUPERB too.

Reaction score

big congrats my friend
...finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
looks perfect

..and now patience for KS