‘Revenge of the Jedi.’ Anakin vs.Tuskens!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I received "Revenge of the Jedi" over the weekend and Lordquigon is correct this is looks even better in person and I can't stop looking at it as well. I love this piece so much I put it in my Curio to keep it safe from the little ones. I really enjoyed taking pics of this piece it's so amazing. Here are some pics !!

Reaction score
Congrats Msjedi!!!!!! GREAT shots especially this one:

:encouragement:

Thanks man! It's a lot of fun taking pics of this piece. This is great line. I just received the padme vs nexu from the forums and that's pretty sweet as well. Now I have to hunt down yoda vs dooku next.

Reaction score
Thanks. You won't be disappointed.
I'll second that!

Thanks man! It's a lot of fun taking pics of this piece. This is great line. I just received the padme vs nexu from the forums and that's pretty sweet as well. Now I have to hunt down yoda vs dooku next.
Yoda vs Dooku is VERY impressive!!!!!! Over all, one of the top GREATEST Star Wars pieces to date! Good luck on your hunt.

Reaction score
Looks good, but I'm strictly an an OT collector. You could not pay me to collect PT crap.

Reaction score
Looks good, but I'm strictly an an OT collector. You could not pay me to collect PT crap.
It's comments like this, specifically "You could not pay me to collect PT crap." that make me continually lose more and more respect for those that can only see Star Wars up to 1980-83. Sad!:disturbed:

Reaction score
Star Wars ended after "The Empire Strikes Back." The rest is just EU. That's not opinion, but fact. Anyway, let's get back on topic....:)

Reaction score
some people apparently think crap looks good. I mean some trolls....

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just because I have an opinion that is divergent from your own doesn't mean that I'm a "troll." As I said earlier, the diorama looks nice, but I don't collect PT ****.

Reaction score
Okay. So I am going to bite.

Why are you repeatedly posting in threads about PT products? Why don't you take the more enjoyable path and post about the stuff you like in the OT product threads. Let us sad, and pathetic no-lifers enjoy our PT crap ;)

Reaction score
So you think this Dio looks nice but it's crap because it's from the PT? Sounds like a troll to me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So, did anyone else get this AWESOME dio from the Classically AWESOME MASTERPIECE that is Attack of the Clones? :applause:

Reaction score
So, did anyone else get this AWESOME dio from the Classically AWESOME MASTERPIECE that is Attack of the Clones? :applause:
Everytime I watch AOTC I love it more and more. Such an underrated movie IMO. If There is one collectible you must have from AOTC this is it. I love it!

Reaction score
Everytime I watch AOTC I love it more and more. Such an underrated movie IMO. If There is one collectible you must have from AOTC this is it. I love it!
I TOTALLY AGREE!!!! :eagerness: AOTC is the Star Wars movie I watch the MOST! Everything about it, BRILLIANT!:triumphant:

Reaction score
It has arrived!

FedEx was great! The passed by early in the morning and no one was home. The guy left the slip. But he ended up coming later in the afternoon again to drop it off!

Reaction score
Crazy! Just as I posted the above, the exact scene appears on Spike! Must be a sign that it has to be opened. :)

Reaction score
Mine arrived!!! I was a little worried when I saw the size of the box. Didn't think I'd have room for it. Once I opened it and put it together I was relieved. You guys were right, this thing is awesome!!

Reaction score
Mine arrived!!! I was a little worried when I saw the size of the box. Didn't think I'd have room for it. Once I opened it and put it together I was relieved. You guys were right, this thing is awesome!!

AWESOME!:encouragement: How long did you stand and stare at it after you got it together? It's a beaut Clark, a beaut! :excitement:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Congrats!! Have Fun taking pics of this piece.

Reaction score
AWESOME!:encouragement: How long did you stand and stare at it after you got it together? It's a beaut Clark, a beaut! :excitement:

For the first few mornings after opening this I went down to the basement before work to stare at it :cheerful:

Reaction score
After I got it together, I stood there with the wife and kids and we tried to figure out the best angle to display. Everyone digs it a lot.

Reaction score
After I got it together, I stood there with the wife and kids and we tried to figure out the best angle to display. Everyone digs it a lot.
That's cool! My wife (well maybe not when I get the bill with my wife :friendly_wink:) and kids love when I get a new piece. Since I got this dio whenever my 17 years old walks by the entertainment center he stops to look at, that's something he usually doesn't do. Dad bought, teenager approved! :encouragement:

Reaction score
That's cool! My wife (well maybe not when I get the bill with my wife :friendly_wink:) and kids love when I get a new piece. Since I got this dio whenever my 17 years old walks by the entertainment center he stops to look at, that's something he usually doesn't do. Dad bought, teenager approved! :encouragement:
Always a plus when the wife approves!