‘Revenge of the Jedi.’ Anakin vs.Tuskens!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Re: ‘Revenge of the Jedi.’ Anakin vs.Tuskens!!!!!!

reserved, even though I am not holding my breath for it. hahaha, oh well if i get it AWESOME, if not

LONG LIVE ATOC!

Reaction score

MrFlavaFlave said:
LONG LIVE ATOC!
Hell yeah!!!!!
I hope you score one bro!

If it does, I HOPE, ship in July it will two since we first saw this at pic SDCC:

Out of everything that has been officially announced this piece and the "Big Chap" are MOST anticipated pieces!

Reaction score

Been pushed back to September 2011!?!
CAN NOT wait until SEPT! Between the Bluray Saga set and now this, it's going to be an AWESOME month!!!!!
But SEPT!
I want it now, damn gobit!

Reaction score

lordquigon said:
CAN NOT wait until SEPT! Between the Bluray Saga set and now this, it's going to be an AWESOME month!!!!!
But SEPT!
That sucks. I didn't see that it was pushed back. I think I have one flexpay payment left, which is good because if it indeed comes in September, I'm going to be BROKE!! Too much stuff arriving all at once.

Reaction score

inferior10 said:
lordquigon said:
But SEPT!
That sucks. I didn't see that it was pushed back. I think I have one flexpay payment left, which is good because if it indeed comes in September, I'm going to be BROKE!! Too much stuff arriving all at once.
Be AWESOME to get this and the Bluray set on the same day!

Since Liam Neeson did the voice for Qui-Gon in the Clone Wars I wonder if they recorded his v.o. for AOTC, he had a bit more dialog but got into a motor cycle accident before he could record it. And of course his v.o. for the scene in ROTS. I don't except it, but it would be cool.

Reaction score

waitlist converted a month ago, I'm pysched!

Something about Anakin or Vader Choking people like with the Antilles dio really does it for me!

I even like how he is reaching for ventress with the choking hand on the anakin vs assaj dio.

We need Vader choking some imperial officer next heheh.

Reaction score

Vitus said:
waitlist converted a month ago, I'm pysched!

Something about Anakin or Vader Choking people like with the Antilles dio really does it for me!

I even like how he is reaching for ventress with the choking hand on the anakin vs assaj dio.

We need Vader choking some imperial officer next heheh.
Needa! Definitely Needa!

I hope this is at SDCC. I'd LOVE to see more pics!

Reaction score

Seems like everything is getting pushed back. But at least they let us know, not like some companies that just never release stuff they show.

Reaction score

Jedi_Eeth_Koth said:
Seems like everything is getting pushed back. But at least they let us know, not like some companies that just never release stuff they show.
That's the truth!

This dio, and the Big Chap, are still my MOST anticipated pieces! I've been looking forward to this ever since they first showed that sketch! I'm cool with the ESB dio and Alien 3 statues being pushed back, with X-Mas, and hopefully this dio and Big Chap, I'll need a little time revive my collectible funds.

Reaction score

My final two payments on the Captain Hook PF were pushed back too.

I'm not complaining though because the Sidious LSB is still scheduled for September and I'll have to pay for that when Razor's Edge get it in.

Reaction score

blue_rogue said:

I'm not complaining though because the Sidious LSB is still scheduled for September and I'll have to pay for that when Razor's Edge get it in.

Cool your getting the Sidious LSB! Pics please!!!!

Reaction score

lordquigon said:
blue_rogue said:

Cool your getting the Sidious LSB! Pics please!!!!
I'm also interested in seeing the Sidious LSB when you get it.

Reaction score
Got my processing notice!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like this might shipped out on Friday!!!!!!!!! YE-HAW!!!!!!!!! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!!!!:cheerful:

Reaction score
be careful putting this dio together. one collecter reports that SS screwed up the alignment and he ended up damaging his.

Reaction score
be careful putting this dio together. one collecter reports that SS screwed up the alignment and he ended up damaging his.

Thanks, I read that too. Mine was perfect!!!! No worries. :encouragement:

Sorry I don't have time for pics tonight. But, I will get them up tomorrow night or Friday. Gonna go enjoy some spirits with Vitus.:eagerness:

I can honestly say, this piece is a Exquisite Masterpiece!!!!!!! F'in W O W!!!!!!!!!:triumphant:

Reaction score
I will definatley be getting this one. the pics I've seen so far have been stellar!

Reaction score
I will definatley be getting this one. the pics I've seen so far have been stellar!

I agree I was like 50/50 on getting this but after seeing some pics on the sideshow forum I'm definatley getting this piece. Anakin's expression is amazing and Tuskens look great. Just a superb piece.

Reaction score
I was going to cancel mine but with the low edition size I don't want to regret it later on.

Reaction score
As promised: (more pics in my limelight thread)

This piece is absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!!!! The detail on Anakin's cloths, the Tusken's, the anger in Anakin's face, AWESOME!!!!!! This just might be THE best diorama yet!:applause:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your welcome. :eagerness:

Just realized that the severed head attaches magnetically to the base. When you set it up you have to line up and put Anakin and the Tusken he's choking in at the same time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
As promised: (more pics in my limelight thread)

This piece is absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!!!! The detail on Anakin's cloths, the Tusken's, the anger in Anakin's face, AWESOME!!!!!! This just might be THE best diorama yet!:applause:

The piece is amazing lordquigon. I was going to ask where this ranks with the other Dioramas and it looks like it might be at the top. I can't wait to get this piece.

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for mine. Anyone else flexpay this? I've sent an email to sideshow asking when this'll ship but I haven't heard back yet. I can't wait to see this in person.