‘Revenge of the Jedi.’ Anakin vs.Tuskens!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Re: ‘Revenge of the Jedi.’ Anakin vs.Tuskens!!!!!!

I like it! a faux bronze version would be cool as well.

Reaction score

looks good but not for me...
no more PT stuff (I will make exception for Dooku,Yoda or Qui Gon
)

Reaction score

Why isn't he even looking at the one he's killing? I realize the scene might be different but the dio should be self-contained.

Reaction score

Kinderspartan said:
Why isn't he even looking at the one he's killing? I realize the scene might be different but the dio should be self-contained.
Yeah, I noticed that too but I'm going to hold judgement until we get a complete set of photos.

Reaction score

I prefer the dios to be of important "showdowns" between named characters. "Duel of the Fates", "Circle is Now Complete", the upcoming "Senate Duel", LOTR "Treachery of Saruman", these are all epic battles between the heavy-hitters of their respective franchises. Seeing Annie waste thru a number of rank-and-file Tuskens and their families just doesn't have the same feel.

I wonder if the Ex might be a version with the severed Tusken head, similiar to the concept sketch.

Reaction score

A link to the pics would've worked just fine.

But yeah, this dio looks fantastic! My avatar speaks for itself in saying that I'll probably pick this one up. I'm a sucker for Tatooine pieces and this looks pretty good.

Reaction score

Agreed. Looks great. Not sure that it'll fit in my curio...I'll have to pay close attention to the dimensions. I bet the exclusive is going to sell out fast at only 150 of them.

Reaction score

I like it, there's a lot of action there and this scene was a pretty emotional one.

Reaction score

DarthBeek said:
Unleashed.....
Ah, but it's a high priced unleashed.

I think it looks great. I'll probably be ordering one.

Reaction score

this thing is tiny! $300 is overpriced in my opinion. even with 150 edition size, I think SS will have a tough time selling out the exclusive - never mind the regular version.

This will be the first dio I skip. Having said that, it is very well done. I will take my chances on the secondary market down the road.

Reaction score

seems like an awful waste of perfectly good tusken raiders if you ask me.

Reaction score

ambasah said:
this thing is tiny! $300 is overpriced in my opinion. even with 150 edition size, I think SS will have a tough time selling out the exclusive - never mind the regular version.

This will be the first dio I skip. Having said that, it is very well done. I will take my chances on the secondary market down the road.
Don't forget the inevitable Bronzed version.

Reaction score

DarthBeek said:
Unleashed.....
I think GG has messed up your eyes. Not even close to the unleashed.

Reaction score

Rodders said:
ambasah said:

Don't forget the inevitable Bronzed version.
the sad thing is I would probably buy that right away, as the edition size would probably be 25 or so. damn the completist in me!

Reaction score

Joda76 said:
DarthBeek said:
Unleashed.....
The style of this dio is similar to the exaggerated, extremely dynamic poses of the Unleashed line. Look at Anakin...he's just about flying, one leg high in the air behind him and lightsaber way back, ready for a huge swing. That's the kind of pose the Unleashed line was known for. Obviously, the quality of this piece is 15 times better which goes hand in hand with the price being 15 times higher.

Reaction score

BenObi_70 said:
Joda76 said:
DarthBeek said:
Unleashed.....
The style of this dio is similar to the exaggerated, extremely dynamic poses of the Unleashed line. Look at Anakin...he's just about flying, one leg high in the air behind him and lightsaber way back, ready for a huge swing. That's the kind of pose the Unleashed line was known for. Obviously, the quality of this piece is 15 times better which goes hand in hand with the price being 15 times higher.
Spot on Ben. Thanks for summing up my thoughts....

Ohhh, and my vision is fine.

Reaction score

The pose is a bit more exaggerated then I originally thought it would be. Who cares?

This piece looks FANMOTHERF'INTASTIC!!!!!

I CAN NOT wait to add this to my dio collection! Just ordered the exclusive! If this turns out as good as the pics this might be the BEST dio (and one of THE overall coolest Star Wars collectibles) yet!

Reaction score

No offense but some of you guys are so easy to please.

Reaction score

Well, Anakin´s pose is a bit unrealistic, yes, but it is no doubt a great looking diorama. I still remember the bashing around Ambush on Hoth dio because Luke horror expression and now it is considered Sideshow´s best Star Wars diorama.

Back to Anakin dio, I love how the tusken body language give you the feeling of pain and fear caused by Anakin´s brutal assault.

Exclusive ordered of course.

Reaction score

I will eventually get this, but it is not a must buy in my opinion. anyone thinking of decapitating one of the tuskien raiders? I hope to modify mine when I get it down the road.

Reaction score

Sergiu said:
No offense but some of you guys are so easy to please.
Your probably right but I quite enjoy being a simpleton.

I think it's a great representation of a crucial turning point in the saga. Anakin's first big step towards the darkside. I really do dig it.

Reaction score

freakin awesome. I hate the tuskens and they deserve this beatdown for their past and future actions (e.g. potshots at the pod racers, attacking Luke etc.) Pwned!!!! Let your hatred destroy them!!!!!!

Reaction score

Great piece. I just don't know if I'm willing to pay the non-refundable deposit when I'm not sure I'll even have the funds when the time comes.

Reaction score

I think this piece looks great, but it's not something I'd want to spend $300 on.

I also think the Raider on the ground should have been headless instead of the hole in the chest.

Reaction score

yes. Off with his head. "I HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!" "THEY'RE LIKE ANIMALS!!!!!!!!"

Reaction score

decapitated Tusken head..nice touch!! I agree with the sentiments that a decapitated body needed to be there to partner with the head

Reaction score

Come on Sideshow ship this already!!!!!!!

Reaction score

Definitely looking forward to adding these! They'll tide me over until some sweet-ass NieN Numb dios get made. Urrr... well. Anyway. Looks great!

Reaction score

Looking forward to seeing in-hand pics of this! It's one dio that I'd love to have the money for someday.

Reaction score

The_Chosen_1 said:
Looking forward to seeing in-hand pics of this! It's one dio that I'd love to have the money for someday.
As soon as I get it, there will be pics!