I have just completed a review of posting in this section and some of it concerns me.

In the following instances, posting in this manner will get your account suspended.

This is because the forum is for all ages and genders and very clearly many of the comments below do not seem to care about this.

Any further posting similar to this will result in the member receiving a permanent banning from the forum. I'm serious about this. Don't mess around with it.

Also, note this thread is locked as no discussion will be allowed on the topic. Not in this thread, or any other thread in the forum. Just stop doing it.

Philip

BryanI305 wrote:
Well, spank my rear-end and call me a buttmunch. What a frickin' tightwad.

-Peace.

BryanI305 wrote:

TIE Bomber fans really got lucky though: $17.48. Mothersuckers....

-Peace.

BryanI305 wrote:
Dude, I totally love you in a completely non-h0m0sexual manner!!

EDIT: Ha ha ha, h0m0sexual is censored!

-Peace.

BryanI305 wrote:
Oh, man, you know what would suck? ... that'd be a motherfuhering nightmare!

By the way, has anyone in the 305 found the clone Evos? Me wanty more.

-Peace.

BryanI305 wrote:
Ok, here's the breakdown.....

My first stop today was to Target.... That's re****ingdiculous. Idiots. I'll wait.
... So with that said and done, it is now 2008. Hasbro, Wally World, TRU, Target, where the flying [censored] is 7.5?

-Peace.

In this one Bryan05 refers to the McQuarrie trooper as McGina. In another post they mentioned the figure to look as coming out of a vagina:

BryanI305 wrote:
Well, I finally got a confirmation from HTS that they are shipping my order of Holo Vader and McGina. .....

-Peace.

Seize9 wrote:
Yeah that revision sounds good enough for me (at least they still come with coins).
And look at you rubbing it in my face you are all set with 7.5.... Just busting bolas.

In this one he lets others know Bolas, spanish word for [censored] is not censored. How about Spanish-speaking visiting the site, specially here in Florida?

Seize9 wrote:
Bolas are not

rahilio on constant reference to Tampons:

Rahilio wrote:

lol you will be surprised how much cool stuff i found during tampon runs at midnight.

Rahilio wrote:
dewd i have had to make tampon/vaginal creme/pregnancy test/laundry detergent runs at 9-10pm and i always see the pallets by the back baby area.

Rahilio wrote:
looks like he got hit with a feminine napkin.

Rahilio wrote:
what did i see? ni p!Bg@s. they had about enough space on pegs to fit 2 cases in

p!Bg@s. This one described the Spanish word "Pinga" the strongest word referring to a male's reproductive organ

Rahilio wrote:
about 30 per endcap 4 endcaps plus more on the aisle.

yup theres still a $#!tload left.

Rahilio wrote:
btw that mquarrie rebel trooper has to me my second least favorite (padme first). they should call him the birthing trooper it looks like his head is coming out of a vagina.

Rahilio wrote:
...and the vagina trooper meh i want an opener since i get 1 of each mquarrie to open but what a weak figure