Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Collector's Collection Spotlight!

Re: Collector\'s Collection Spotlight!

How do we not have an Arc Trooper Fives in the 3 & 3/4 in. line yet?

I really hate that I lost my Gen1's in a house fire years ago. I loved those figures, but looking back at the pictures posted just reminds me of how cheesy some of the figures were. Seriously, look at Megatron when he first came out, those legs are terrible. I really miss the Aerialbots and combaticons, Jetfire was a great figure too. I would hate to go and look on ebay as to what those would cost me now.
    Thanks for the pics guys, it brings back great memories

It sucks you lost yours in a house fire. I wish I had mine still. I would have sold them to make some money when I am imbetween jobs. I only have a few left. I might have to sell my MP Prime.
    My feedback thread

Operation Crackdown: Getting rid of corrupt people one day at a time.

No worries, it happens...
    It is funny though to look back on gen 1s now and see how chessy they look though. I mean, Ironhide, really??? Great to see how the new advancements in technology can make great figures.

I think they could have made Ironhide and Ratchet to look like the cartoon but they didnt until now. I think G1 did better than any of the other toy lines that came out afterwards.
    My feedback thread

Operation Crackdown: Getting rid of corrupt people one day at a time.

Nice setup Echoplex

I recently picked up a extra Combiner Wars Rodimus the other day and decided to make him more battle worn and not so clean and shiny. I always felt that the Transformers should have had more wear and tear from battling!

all the details were basically a simple Sharpie Marker.

Last edited by DarkArtist; 03-18-2016 at 01:13 PM.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

I've recently be having what I like to call "Toy Therapy" (basically after a long day to relax I play with my toys lol). so I was going through some boxes the other night and found some old school Go-Bots from my childhood and set up this little display... the background is the Extreme Sets - Command Center.

This is called : "UGH... who invited the Go-Bots?"

Last edited by DarkArtist; 04-11-2018 at 10:37 AM.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp

having some fun with Transformers.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234