Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Collector's Collection Spotlight!

Re: Collector\'s Collection Spotlight!

how do you post pics so that they are bigger?
    "I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice." -- Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by icruise
    I was in Chicago a couple of days ago so I stopped by an IKEA to get a display case for my Transformers. I got a Billy case with the optional glass doors and extra glass shelves. I had hoped that I might be able to fit all or most of my stuff in it, but no dice. I couldn't fit any of the Universe or movie stuff, and some other bigger figures like Unicron. But it's a start. I'd probably need one more of these to get everything in, but I don't really have the room.

Nice, I have 3 Billy sets ups just like yours with glass doors and shelves. Funny how a $60 Billy cabinet goes up to over $200 with the add ons. I have all my GG busts in those and I have my MP transformers in Detolfs. Good idea on the bolting to the wall. You know as well as I do if you didn't the case tips forward with the heavy glass doors!
    I believe the OT is all that is SW. Nothing else can ever be. Well maybe R1 and Solo can.

I opened up my SDCC Blaster today and put him on display with the rest of my '84-'85 Autobots. Now I just need the Dinobots and Omega Supreme to finish up my Autobot collection.

"Tell me what's on your mind, or I'll splatter it on the wall and see for myself!"

Very cool display echoplex!
    Go Salukis!
    Go Colts!

Damn echoplex, now that's a pretty awesome setup.
    It's no good to me MOC.

Thanks, you guys are too kind. Here's an updated pic of the SDCC Blaster I got w/ G1 Rewind who I just picked up off eBay next to TRU Soundwave and his cassettes.

"Tell me what's on your mind, or I'll splatter it on the wall and see for myself!"

Here are my latest pics. Sorry for the poor quality pics as I did this pretty quick. I'm no purist so my G1 collection is a mixture of vintage and re-issues. All are 100% complete except my Thrust is missing one missle.

G1 Optimus Prime

1984 Autobots

'85-'86 Autobots

'84-'85 Decepticons

1986 Decepticons

Altenators

G1 Classics

Ive died & gone to TRANSFORMER heaven! Incredible! I luv your collections everyone. I should post mine. Got rid of alot but still have some keepers
    "The paltry armies of the universe are but play things to me."

Awesome displays for my bigger transformers for example jetfirfe I keep him in jet mode because i'm afraid he will fall. ultra magnus i keep in powered up robot form because he stands up well.
    How do we not have an Arc Trooper Fives in the 3 & 3/4 in. line yet?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast