Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Collector's Collection Spotlight!

Re: Collector\'s Collection Spotlight!

I like those collections.
    My feedback thread

Operation Crackdown: Getting rid of corrupt people one day at a time.

Darth SW is god!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Why don't we just go into lightspeed?" FB: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t923491/#post15376669

I don't have as big of a collection as most of you guys but here are some pics I took before I moved in Nov. '08. I'll have to pull some stuff out of storage and post some newer pics when I get a chance w/ some of the stuff I've bought since then.
    "Tell me what's on your mind, or I'll splatter it on the wall and see for myself!"

It doesn't have to be a mamoth collection to be impressive, I love the last picture with all the G1 characters. Nice collection Echoplex.

Quote Originally Posted by GNT
    It doesn't have to be a mamoth collection to be impressive, I love the last picture with all the G1 characters. Nice collection Echoplex.
    Thank you, I've got some more encore and G1 TF universe figures since I moved, so like I said I want to update these pics when I get a chance.
    "Tell me what's on your mind, or I'll splatter it on the wall and see for myself!"

I was in Chicago a couple of days ago so I stopped by an IKEA to get a display case for my Transformers. I got a Billy case with the optional glass doors and extra glass shelves. I had hoped that I might be able to fit all or most of my stuff in it, but no dice. I couldn't fit any of the Universe or movie stuff, and some other bigger figures like Unicron. But it's a start. I'd probably need one more of these to get everything in, but I don't really have the room.

Here's a couple of pics I took this weekend of my collection.

Great collections.
    My feedback thread

Operation Crackdown: Getting rid of corrupt people one day at a time.

Darth_Soundwave, you are a wonderful person.
    "Hope is not lost today. It is found."

"I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice." -- Wolverine

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast