Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091

Thread: Tutorials, Useful Threads, & Customizing Questions

Not sure if this is the right thread, I once saw a tutorial on here about making vehicle display stands out of those plastic wine glasses. Does anybody know where I might find that?

Quote Originally Posted by StarFin View Post
    Not sure if this is the right thread, I once saw a tutorial on here about making vehicle display stands out of those plastic wine glasses. Does anybody know where I might find that?
    I recommend doing a keyword search "plastic wine glass".

The base for these droids is a mini martini glass (I wanted the top to make cafe umbrella stands.). I used a clear straw for the stem since that is what I had on hand. I added a little peg on the bottom of the droid so it wouldn't fall off. If I wasn't rushed for time, I would have done it a little better.

I

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPyross View Post
    I need to make a custom lightsaber with a red blade for a 6" BS figure, from scratch. The detailing on the hilt will have not much importance. Could you guide me?
    You can try to find a red plastic tube maybe at hoppy lobby then all you need to do is cut it to the correct length maybe add some electrical tape for the handle
    This post was written is the sarcasm font. It looks like a regular font but contains sarcasm.
    Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

I have tried and tried, but I cannot seem to find a good metallic gold acrylic spray that works on figures and is a true gold color.

Iím trying to do a SA version of Commander Pyre, and I tried Tamiya, which sprayed evenly and wasnít tacky, but unfortunately it was extremely yellow.

Can anyone point me into the right direction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

I love the design for the Maz's Castle droid ME-8D9 and would really like to have a go at customising her. I've got a little experience and am fine with minor sculpting of organic but droids don't turn out so well - symmetry and smoothness are tough. Does anyone have any suggestions to either help with the sculpting or some potential figures to avoid major sculpting at all?

Thanks
    W(3.75" SA) Adi Gallia, Ann/Tann, Tonnika Twins, Momaw Nadon, Leia (hood up/down), Leia (Bespin Escape), Lando (Bespin), Lobot, EV-9D9, 8-D8, Leia (Ewok Village), Saelt Marae, Tessek, Ishi-Tib, Grummgar, Bazine, ME-8D9, Leia (General), PZ-4CO, GA-97, Lt Connix, VA Holdo, Rey (training), K-2SO, K-0HN, G2-1B7 (3.75" 5POA) Lars Gonk Droid, Mon Mothma

I'm looking to make an E-wing out of the old POTF X-wing. Anyone here know what wings I could use? The wings on the E-wing bend a bit downwards at the end. I've searched ebay and nothing really comes close. Anyone have any suggestions?

Is there any way to remove the belt from a superarticulated 3.75" stormtrooper? Thanks in advance.

Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091