Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spanish Colgate Figures List? Rarity?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Spanish Colgate Figures List? Rarity?

I have been wondering for a while about the Spanish ROTJ promotion where figures were given away w/ tube of Colgate. I would imagine these are pretty rare--but are they Vinyl Caped Jawa rare or Vlix Hardcopy rare?

Does anyone have list of what figures were included or an idea of value? I would like to add a couple of these to my ROTJ collection.
    My collection
    Need High Grade Offerless ROTJ 65 Backs: Ugnaught, Jawa, Hoth Rebel Soldier - 77 backs: FX-7, Luke Bespin, Orig Leia
    Follow the 'Chive Cast on Twitter

Re: Spanish Colgate Figures List? Rarity?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro12345
    I would imagine these are pretty rare--but are they Vinyl Caped Jawa rare or Vlix Hardcopy rare?
    More like Vlix HC rare.

Does anyone have list of what figures were included or an idea of value?
    I asked this same question YEARS ago and didn't get an answer and this one shouldn't be much better.

As for a list, there is a Biker Scout pictured in the Tomarts and I'm not sure anybody even knows whose that one is/was and there's a Bib that is pictured every place else but it's all the same Bib and it belongs to Sansweet. I've never seen or heard of another and people have been asking about these for years.

I would like to add a couple of these to my ROTJ collection.
    A couple? I wish you luck even finding one. I first enquired about 7 years ago and in that time not only have I not heard of one selling I've not even seen one turn up or even seen or heard of one locked in a private collection (aside from the two previously mentioned that have been known about for a while now).

John
    and time will be, the catalyst to weed out the weak and beget strength-of character
    -Shai Hulud
    http://theswca.com/
    southside_201 at yahoo dot com My PMs are full so please don't use.

I was interested in one of those long time ago. I remember having posted a "WTB" threat, maybe 2 years ago and offered something like 200-250 bucks. That was pretty naive I think. As John mentioned, almost nobody knows of someone who has one or seen one. I think it might really be easier to hunt down a vlix :-) good luck

My Feedback

Holy Grail

Ultrarare - but guess who has one example ...

9 holy grails in a row

Looking for Imperial Commander stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Lafos
    Ultrarare - but guess who has one example ...

I mentioned Sansweet's yesterday.

John
    and time will be, the catalyst to weed out the weak and beget strength-of character
    -Shai Hulud

Some more pictures of the Sansweet piece can be seen here.

-Corey
    The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear
    <font color="purple">My Feedback
    My Webshots

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Vogt
    As John mentioned, almost nobody knows of someone who has one or seen one. I think it might really be easier to hunt down a vlix :-) good luck
    There is a rumor that somebody had several years back and opened them for the loose figures but it's never been proven...

Ok, I just dug up your thread from 2003
    Paying 200+ for star wars tooth paste
    It seems according to Kim that it was starbeanie that owned them. I don't remember Bret ever confirming that though.

John
    -Shai Hulud

I am 200% sure that I had a bikerscout and one other back in the eighties they were bought by my grandparents who stayed at Benidorn (spain) for few months every year!

I have a dozen of dia's and on one of them are my first star wars figures. at one picture there is darth vader, atat commander, luke hoth, biker scout. they brought back 2 toothpaste packages and one of them was the bikerscout 200% sure so the other package has to be one of the other atat commander/luke hoth or darth vader.
    WTB: Starroid Raiders / Space People / Space Fighter or other Tomland Figures: Paulycollects@gmail.com

We shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In nomine patris, et filii....et spiritus sancti.

Well in takuya kubo's book there is the image of the bib fortuna pack in which states to be 70 figures to collect but the image below with a picture showing the back of the packaging show the following figures;
    royal guard
    logray
    stormtrooper
    weequay
    Imperial commander
    boushh leia
    bespin guard
    vader
    squid head
    rebel commando
    jedi luke
    klaatu
    ree yees
    bib fortuna
    at-at commander

The last figure in the image I cannot make out at all.

Chewbacca
    As a grumpy Luke said to Han before his wedding "May Divorce be with you"

My Feedback - below link
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t923747/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast