Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deathspawn9000

Great to deal with! I'd trade with him anytime, Thanks!
    Those WERE the Droids I was looking for!

Just completed a really easy transaction with Daniel. I'm hopeful we can hook up on a deal again. Thanks and enjoy!
    Co-founder and contributor, Phantastic Geek
    Check out the Agents of SHIELD, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Jessica Jones podcasts and Star Trek: Discovery Podcast by Phantastic Geek on iTunes and http://phantasticgeek.com. Follow us on Twitter (@PhantasticGeek).

Sold a loose astromech to Dan, was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks.

Sold some droid parts (R3-A2 dome and third foot) to Dan. Went extremely well, quick payment and superb communication. Look forward to repeating business with again!

Lieutenant Commander

Great scummer- Even after I sent him doubles!

Just completed my second transaction with Dan, do not hesitate to do business with him

Just completed a trade with Deathspawn and I have to say it was AWESOME! Not only did he throw in an extra figure that I asked him for at the last minute, but he actually then went out of his way to take one final look at my NEEDS list and threw in yet ANOTHER figure that he realized he had from my list...he threw it in the box as a surprise and I was thoroughly elated when I opened it! It was totally unexpected. And it was wasn’t just same crappy old figure either, it was a hard to find Walmart Exclusive 3.75 Trooper MIMB!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12