Thread: Marvel Phase 3 Amazon Exclusive

Marvel Phase 3 Amazon Exclusive

So I just bought the Phase 2 Marvel blu-ray Amazon exclusive set. I love it!
    But does anyone know if there is a Phase 3 yet?? I can't find any info on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandalorian1129 View Post
    So I just bought the Phase 2 Marvel blu-ray Amazon exclusive set. I love it!
    But does anyone know if there is a Phase 3 yet?? I can't find any info on it.
    I haven't heard anything about it but I'd imagine it would be a replica of the Infinity Gauntlet or maybe Thor's Hammer?
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

We're only about half way into Phase 3. It's gonna be a while until we hear a thing about a Phase 3 collection.
    Last edited by Mildoo; 01-03-2018 at 08:39 PM.

^ Yep. It's still waaaay too early for talk of a Phase 3 box set.

here's the list of movies for Phase 3:

Phase Three:

• Captain America: Civil War (2016)
    • Doctor Strange (2016)
    • Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)
    • Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
    • Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
    • Black Panther (2018)
    • Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
    • Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)

so we are still awaiting 3 of the movies to get released in 2018 so my thoughts are we will see a box set either early Christmas this year or sometime in the beginning of 2019...

I'm still curious as to what the box set will look like.. I'm thinking the Infinity Gauntlet as we had the Tesseract, and the Power Stone or the Gauntlet would make sense
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post

Phase Three:

• Doctor Strange (2016)
    • Black Panther (2018)

so we are still awaiting 3 of the movies to get released in 2018 so my thoughts are we will see a box set either early Christmas this year or sometime in the beginning of 2019...

I'm still curious as to what the box set will look like.. I'm thinking the Infinity Gauntlet as we had the Tesseract, and the Power Stone or the Gauntlet would make sense

You think so? You don't think they'd wait until after Avengers 4, seeing as how that is supposed to technically be Infinty Wars, Part 2, and there are already photos out there showing that several of the main players (Cap, Hulk, Iron Man, and Ant-Man are still in it).

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post

Phase Three:

• Doctor Strange (2016)
    • Black Panther (2018)

Not 3, 5.

Captain Marvel and Avengers 4 are part of the same Phase. The Homecoming sequel kicks off Phase 4.

That's all well and good but what about the Phase 8 exclusive box set?

So shouldn't the Amazon box set be out or at least announced by now??

Quote Originally Posted by Mandalorian1129 View Post
    So shouldn't the Amazon box set be out or at least announced by now??
    Well, there's no way it would already be out. Endgame doesn't come out on DVD/Blu-ray/4K until 8/13. And it's a tad early even for an announcement of a Phase 3 box set considering the last Phase 3 movie hasn't even been in theaters a week yet.
    Last edited by lister; 07-08-2019 at 10:11 AM.