Thread: Thor 4 - Love and Thunder

Seems Portman is back. I def. think she saw Ragnarok at some point and was like, "Damn it! I wish I didn't bail," but she clearly had a terrible time on Dark World.
    'But I don’t want to go among mad people,’ Alice remarked. ‘Oh, you can’t help that,’ said the Cat: ‘We’re all mad here. I’m mad, you’re mad.’ ‘How do you know I’m mad?’ said Alice. ‘You must be,’ said the Cat, ‘or you wouldn’t have come here.’ - Lewis Carroll 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'

I'm going to have a freaking heart attack by what they just announced...and confirmed. FF is coming. X-Men is coming. Shang Chi: Legend of the Ten Rings means REAL Mandarin, my theory was right! Black Widow! Dr. Strange Multiverse of Madness! MIND BLOWN!
    'But I don’t want to go among mad people,’ Alice remarked. ‘Oh, you can’t help that,’ said the Cat: ‘We’re all mad here. I’m mad, you’re mad.’ ‘How do you know I’m mad?’ said Alice. ‘You must be,’ said the Cat, ‘or you wouldn’t have come here.’ - Lewis Carroll 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'

Yeah, it's just so much awesome to take in all at once. Shame there was absolutely no mention yet of GOTG Vol.3, but at least we know it's coming.