Page 1 of 541 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent 4K, Blu-Ray & DVD Purchases

Recent 4K, Blu-Ray & DVD Purchases

Post your recent DVD/Blu Ray purchases here!

In the past month I've bought:

Two and a Half Men (Season 1)
    The Office (Season 3)
    Vacancy (Blu-Ray)
    Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds Live at Radio City (Blu-Ray)
    Blood Diamond (HD-DVD)
    Shooter (HD-DVD)
    Last edited by GNT; 01-08-2012 at 05:15 PM.
    Flint: Remember, a Cobra is a snake and "snake" is "sneak" spelled sideways!

Re: Recent DVD Purchases

Robot chicken season 2
    Letters from iwo jima

the tick vs season 2 for me

I haven't purchased a DVD since Star Wars was re-re-released last december. I have found that DVDs are a big waste of money anymore. I like movies but I don't watch them more than a few times, with the exception of SW & LOTR & IJ & HP. I've opted to either rent or just borrow them from people since so many others splurge on them weekly.
    Star Wars IS Forever!
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Jedi Rainman

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Rainman
    I haven't purchased a DVD since Star Wars was re-re-released last december. I have found that DVDs are a big waste of money anymore. I like movies but I don't watch them more than a few times, with the exception of SW & LOTR & IJ & HP. I've opted to either rent or just borrow them from people since so many others splurge on them weekly.
    I've begun to take that stance as well. I still buy TV box sets, however. Just bought season 3 of The Office. Will buy season 3 of Lost when it comes out. The only movie I plan on getting is Transformers in HD when it comes out.

The last DVD I have purchased was 300.
    Proud Member of the RCO of '07
    Colonel Lucas: You understand, Captain, that this mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist.

Blades of Glory.

Anymore though, I can't justify spending 20-25 bucks on a new release at retail, so we usually get e previously viewed one from Blockbuster.

Unless it's for a gift right at the moment or a movie I just have to have on release day, I usually wait until retailers drop the price of them down to under $10, either on a sale or as regular price.

I just bought The Terminator yesterday. I will most likely be picking up Flash Gordon in the near future.
    [b][}[][}{][]{]l==[]//////////////////////////////////////////////////==========

Keepin' it Old School.

that is interesting that so many people are switching gears on dvd purchases. i also all but stopped buying dvds about a year ago. before that i would buy pretty much anything because renting stuff can be such a pain.

Although I hate Wal-Mart, they do have a semi-good selection of DVDs for $5
    Star Wars IS Forever!
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Jedi Rainman

Page 1 of 541 1231151101501 ... LastLast