Page 530 of 534 FirstFirst ... 30430480520528529530531532 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 5338

Thread: Recent 4K, Blu-Ray & DVD Purchases

Shazam! Steelbook, though I had to pickup in store because for some reason it wasn't available for shipping... Nothing like a 100 mile round trip drive all for a Movie!
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I went to the Walmart store in town an hour and half ago earlier tonight. Found these movies for DVD on sale

Top Gun special anniversary DVD. original price was 7.50 but its marked down to 6 bucks

the DVD of the Steamboy anime movie. also 7 or 8 bucks

the 30th Anniversary DVD of the old Transformers animated movie.

Guess they're rereleasing the old special anniversary DVD of Top Gun since the sequels coming to theaters

Went to FYE and picked up The X-Files complete series (included was the revival series) for $100.

Also picked up the complete series of Rocko's Modern Life for $20.

I just picked up the Alita: Battle Angel 4K Steelbook.

Quote Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    I just picked up the Alita: Battle Angel 4K Steelbook.
    Same.

Total blind buy.

I read these were ultra rare? Five were sitting on the shelf 30 minutes after Best Buy opened here.
    " Everybody breaks, everybody breaks sometimes...."

I guess I'm on a John Hughes kick today. Went to Barnes and Noble and got the Criterion release of The Breakfast Club since they are running their 50% sale this month. I also ordered the new Arrow release of Weird Science from Amazon which comes out today. Should arrive tomorrow.

Incidentally, B&N has the Weird Science steelbook of the Arrow release, but for this one I actually prefer the regular packaging with a slipcover. Though, they are also running a 50% off sale for their Arrow releases as well. So, it is $20 right now.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeek View Post
    Same.

Total blind buy.

I read these were ultra rare? Five were sitting on the shelf 30 minutes after Best Buy opened here.
    I saw this in theaters, it wasn't anything earth shatteringly great but it was decent enough. Had this just been a regular release I probably would've skipped it but 4K/3D steels are rare and I gotta support it. From reports on other forums I visit, its not super rare but yes they're getting swooped up fast. When I picked mine up earlier there was only one out on the shelves, few area stores still showing availability for now.

Yeah, I wouldn't say "super rare" around here, either. I preordered and picked it up from the store at 12:30. At that time, they still had around five copies of the Steelbook still on the shelf.
    Last edited by Neal; 07-24-2019 at 08:17 AM.

picked up the reboot of Hellboy on Blu-ray... I had mixed feelings about the reboot. I liked some of it but a lot I didn't like. going to give it another chance or 2 and see if I find new appreciation for it.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Page 530 of 534 FirstFirst ... 30430480520528529530531532 ... LastLast