Page 528 of 534 FirstFirst ... 28428478518526527528529530 ... LastLast
Results 5,271 to 5,280 of 5338

Thread: Recent 4K, Blu-Ray & DVD Purchases

I just got the regular 4K, that Steel was seriously lacking of imagination. Who's designing these lately?

Should have been her in flight mode all light up, or at least a more striking pose.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Steelbooks have generally had lazy and uninspired artwork on them ever since they really blew up and you could get them at Walmart for $5. There are still occasional releases with neat artwork on them, but by and large they are usually no better than the artwork on standard releases.

My recent purchases:

Captain Marvel (regular Blu-ray release)

Dollar Tree:
    Hobo with a Shotgun (LOL! ) DVD
    The Infiltrator DVD

Big Lots:
    Planet of the Apes Legacy Collection (all 5 classic movies) Blu-ray $5
    Rescue Dawn Blu-ray $3

Big Lots also has the Aliens Quadrilogy set on Blu-ray for $5
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Picked up Independence Day and Howard the Duck on Blu Ray last week.

Quote Originally Posted by LandoGriffin View Post
    Dumbo (2019) Best Buy 4K steelbook
    My little girl is sick, so I was not able to run to Best Buy yesterday. Wonder if any are left?
    " Everybody breaks, everybody breaks sometimes...."

This is more news than an actual purchase, but for those of you idiots that collect 4K Steelbooks like I do, Avengers: Endgame, Iron Man 1-3, Thor, and Thor: The Dark World are ALL coming out on August 13th. That's going to be cheap.

Yikes. I’ve been wondering when the MCU backlog would get the 4K treatment. Wasn’t expecting this many to hit at once.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeek View Post
    My little girl is sick, so I was not able to run to Best Buy yesterday. Wonder if any are left?
    the app or website will show you if area stores have it. They should, each store got about 10-12

Quote Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    This is more news than an actual purchase, but for those of you idiots that collect 4K Steelbooks like I do, Avengers: Endgame, Iron Man 1-3, Thor, and Thor: The Dark World are ALL coming out on August 13th. That's going to be cheap.
    Yup there is also a Avengers 4K steelbook set with all four movies, different artwork - the teaser posters with Avengers logo. That's gonna be $150. Based on how the Captain America and other recent 4K catalog steelbooks have been sitting you may be able to spread out the purchases a bit
    Guardians, Ant-man and Doctor Strange 4K steels are also rumored to be coming soon as well

Quote Originally Posted by LandoGriffin View Post
    Guardians, Ant-man and Doctor Strange 4K steels are also rumored to be coming soon as well
    They're the only ones left that need the 4K treatment.
    Last edited by Neal; 06-27-2019 at 08:13 AM.

Page 528 of 534 FirstFirst ... 28428478518526527528529530 ... LastLast