Page 526 of 528 FirstFirst ... 26426476516524525526527528 LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 5274

Thread: Recent 4K, Blu-Ray & DVD Purchases

BluRay of Lego Movie 2 from Target today. Comes with an exclusive Rex and a plant monster. Can't complain about toys coming WITH your videos!
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

Everest on Blu-Ray.
    Black Series Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Cad Bane, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook

Doctor Strange and Avengers: Infinity War both on Blu-Ray.
    Black Series Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Cad Bane, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook

Over the last week, I picked up The Expanse Season 2 on BR, which apparently sold out at many places during its first run, and must have been limited. I checked multiple stores and online, and no one had it other than third parties on ebay, etc. Luckily Amazon restocked, but I wasn't too fond of paying $25+ especially because Amazon rarely seems to include the slip covers, and often doesn't do the best job packing discs. I also picked up Rebels Season 4 on BR (which I bought at Best Buy, and they luckily had one copy left with the slipcover) - boy do I miss that series, especially compared to Resistance, which I can barely tolerate.

How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World - Best Buy 4K steelbook

Quote Originally Posted by LandoGriffin View Post
    Yup ... I picked this up as well this week.

Quote Originally Posted by LandoGriffin View Post
    Yep! Grabbed this one too!
    - people need a melody to open their eyes -

picked up a copy of Biloxi Blues . love this movie. it's just a great all around funny movie
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

I grabbed the 4K Steelbooks for Toy Story, Toy Story 2, and Toy Story 3.

Page 526 of 528 FirstFirst ... 26426476516524525526527528 LastLast