Page 3 of 541 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent 4K, Blu-Ray & DVD Purchases

Re: Recent DVD Purchases

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Jedi
    Yesterday I bought Resident Evil and Resident Evil: Apocalypse as a double feature bonus pack. It came with a movie ticket voucher for Resident Evil: Extinction, so I thought it was worth the price ($13.97).
    I already had those or otherwise I would've bought that pack...

Tomorrow I'm getting Knocked up, Superman: Doomsday and Maybe the Blade: House of Ctchu or whatever it's called.
    My Feedback

rEVOLution

My last purchase was Night at the Museum. I want to pick up Disturbia and Zodiac soon, though.
    Wonderful girl. Either I'm gonna kill her or I'm beginning to like her!
    My Feedback

The Office Season 2 and 3
    Heroes Season 1 (HD)
    The Mummy Returns (HD)

_Max
    Proud Member of the RCO of '07
    Conformity - It's the one who's different that gets left out in the cold.

I've found a lot on clearance lately. Reservoir Dogs, The Fifth Element, both Conans, Eddie Murphy Delirious, Big Trouble in Little China, The Great Escape, For a Few Dollars More, Amistad, Thin Red Line, The Name of the Rose, Romeo & Juliet (1968), Hamburger Hill. I'm hoping high-def takes off soon. There's a ton of stuff I want, but don't want to pay for. $5 is not paying.

The last things I've 'paid' for were assorted anime, Lone Wolf & Cub films, and 300. Wish Pirates 3 was coming out sooner than December 4.

The most recent DVD I bought was 300. But Deathproof is coming out tomorrow, so I'll pick that up.

Picked up Season 1 of Dexter last week. Damn this is one of the greatest shows I have ever seen and by far the most original.

Dexter is a forensic blood splatter expert for the Miami PD and just so happens to spend his free time as a serial killer. Not just your average serial killer, he only kills people who are murderers that have escaped the legal system. A homicidal, sociopathic vigalante, don't get much more interesting than that...well except for the rival serial killer that is more stylish and eager to impress Dexter, and Dexter is eager to be impressed.

Check it out!
    I open EVERYTHING! Boycott UGH!

I guess I'll pick up season 6 of Smallville tomorrow. I'm still not sure if I'll get it on Blu-Ray or HD DVD. Sure, millions are starving, but that's my dilemma...
    Flint: Remember, a Cobra is a snake and "snake" is "sneak" spelled sideways!

Quote Originally Posted by Ewok_Slayer
    Tomorrow I'm getting Knocked up, Superman: Doomsday and Maybe the Blade: House of Ctchu or whatever it's called.
    I believe that Knocked Up comes out on the 25th, which isn't until next week.

Quote Originally Posted by r2_jenn2
    the last dvd that i bought was blades of glory. i have been trying to find monster squad, but have no such luck. i think i am gonna have to buy it on the net.
    Wolfmans got nards.

I love that movie

-Mike

I picked up the Robotech Macross Zero series and the Mad Max trilogy.

Page 3 of 541 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast