Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Feedback for Waterman8447

High Admiral

•    

Re: Feedback for Waterman8447

great transaction with waterman! ships, packs and communicates execptionally.

I bought a GG mini bust from Waterman8447 and he packed the item securely and shipped it quickly. He is highly recommended!

I bought a vintage Imperial Shuttle off Matt back in September in of 2010. During shipping, the canopy got damaged. I let Matt know of the damage and he told me that he'd cover the cost of replacing it. I finally found a canopy on ebay for a reasonable price, and Matt reimbursed me after all this time has passed.

Thanks Matt for being honest, friendly and a great Scummer!

Tim

Bought the Land of the Jawas elevator pieces for him - nicely packaged with no issues. Hope to deal with again in the future!

Just bought an Attakus statue from Matt. It was a great deal, and shipped quickly. Also very friendly and easy to work with. Thank you!

I just bought a Sideshow item through Matt, great guy. Awesome communication, walked me through on how to remove the collectible, and shipped fast. Very pleasurable transaction!

Sold me a great rare and in great shape Celebration Japan McQ print for a very fair price. I am very grateful to him for helping me out with my collection. Thanks!!
    My Feedback
    "Bestiality is wayyyyyyyy against park regulations here!" -Timmy on WKUK

I just purchased a print from Waterman8447. Fast and easy transaction. Thank you.
    TRDNiteLife's Feedback - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1102162/

Flawless transaction everything arrived promptly and well-packaged. Excellent communication!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another fast, easy, great transaction -- thanks again!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234