Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where was everyone?

Where was everyone?

I was standing at my dealer table, rebel scum badge on display and I only seen one other Rebel scum badge walk by. I was serving a customer at the time so couldn't say hello. No one introduced themselves....was anyone else wearing their badge? Not even sure if anyone visited my stall?

Got to meet Jeremy and his buddy when I collected my badge though.

Paul....I mean Philip

Re: Where was everyone?

I was there on Saturday but only saw another 1 person from afar with a rebelscum badge on!

Hey all

I got to meet loads of Rebelscummers - and even though we didn't have anything advertising our stand people still made an effort to find us, and I'd like to say thank you to everyone who stopped by.

It was great meeting you all, and if I looked frazzled and half-dead when you came round, that's because I was! Hopefully the next time you see me I'll be more alert and have time to chat.

I hope everyone enjoyed Celebration Europe as much as I did, and if so come and do my job for me the next time round so I can just sleep

Jeremy
    LEGO Star Wars content manager - Rebelscum
    LEGO Star Wars forum administrator - Rebelscum
    RLFM Representative - LEGO Ambassador Network

•    

i couldnt find you i looked i thought everywhere. where were you. i was bummed i didnt get my rebelscum badge

Mine was not there

but thanks to Jeremy - I will have one for my collection

Thanks Jeremy

Mark

We were next to the giant green inflatable assault course. You can't be blamed for missing us - we didn't have any bannerage up because it got stuck in the post. In fact it arrived this morning

I am happy to send the badges out to anyone who didn't get theirs. I'm asking for 1.00 to cover P&P. PayPal to my email address please.

Jeremy
    LEGO Star Wars content manager - Rebelscum
    LEGO Star Wars forum administrator - Rebelscum
    RLFM Representative - LEGO Ambassador Network

Yeah it was an event in itself finding the RS plot till I asked Nick and he said it was behind him and even then wasnt sure so had to ask some else behind who then pointed that it was right opposite

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    We were next to the giant green inflatable assault course. You can't be blamed for missing us - we didn't have any bannerage up because it got stuck in the post. In fact it arrived this morning

I am happy to send the badges out to anyone who didn't get theirs. I'm asking for 1.00 to cover P&P. PayPal to my email address please.

Jeremy
    I had already mentioned that I couldn't find you in another thread. When I get chance I will send you my payment for the badge. Many thanks

Didn't the little notice say:

"Yes, this really is Rebelscum" along those lines!!!!

Shame the promo bits didn't arrive in time.

I found the RS booth quite easily.

They had a fantastic photography set-up there, just the sort of thing I need at home.

-Nick

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast