Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Celebration Europe Saturday Tickets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Celebration Europe Saturday Tickets

Due to high demand, Celebration Europe are no longer accepting advance bookings for tickets on Saturday 14th July. There will still be a limited number of tickets available on the door but please arrive early to avoid disappointment.

Re: Celebration Europe Saturday Tickets

It's a good job you posted this as I was just planning to turn up on the day to purchase my tickets! I've just got off the phone to CE after booking mine. I can breathe now!
    My feedback: http://threads.rebelscum.com/showfla...rt=&PHPSESSID=

"You will find that it is you who are mistaken, about a great many things!"

Woah!!!

Looks like Saturday's gonna be busy!!!!!!
    Le Mullet - it sounds *****r in French!

'UNDERGROUND - 25 Years in the Labyrinth' - Coming Soon

Hi!
    I've paid for 2 adult and 1 child tickets for Saturday and received receipts in the post (with bar codes) for the three tickets but only two plastic cards - 1 adult and 1 child. Are the plastic cards lanyards and are the receipts tickets? Will I be able to get in with the receipts or do we need 3 plastic cards? Sorry to be obtuse.
    Many thanks
    Derrick

I have an adult pass on staurday for sale. PM me if interested

Although this is a saturday thread I would like to know as I am definately going on friday and not sure if I am going again on saturday or the sunday and I have not reserved any tickets

Where Do I queue up to get a ticket on the door that is not reserved as I dont want to queue up somewhere then get to the front of the queue to find out I was queing in the wrong place

So, what does this mean for people with play.com tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by smegsaber
    Yes, I'd like an answer to this as well.

Boy, that 2 quid saving really isn't worth this hassle...

Well, I've called play.com AGAIN today and have had a long chat with a guy there. He has informed me that there WILL be a play.com booth, and that there will be tickets available to those who bought tickets through play.com, outside of the few left for people to purchase on the day. So, for the third day in a row, a drama seems to have been defused once again- until tomorrow, of course

(How they can cater for a heap of play.com customers turning up on the Saturday- which I assume is going to happen, but hope I'm wrong- I don't know).

Quote Originally Posted by smegsaber
    If you already have a play.com ticket then you have already made your advance booking, so the fact that CE are no longer accepting advance bookings will not affect you.

Jeremy
    LEGO Star Wars content manager - Rebelscum
    LEGO Star Wars forum administrator - Rebelscum
    RLFM Representative - LEGO Ambassador Network

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast