Thread: Platinum Stage

Platinum Stage

Eveing all

A quick question and i'm sorry if the is 'Bill Murray' but i've looked around and cant find an answer yet

'The Platimun Stage' - Do you have to pay extra to access this is or is covered under the normal enterance ticket

I really want to get to the 'Fanboys' snaek preview on Saturday evening - I just wondered if I would be able?

Thanks in advance

Re: Platinum Stage

Quote Originally Posted by Lordpercy
    'The Platimun Stage' - Do you have to pay extra to access this is or is covered under the normal enterance ticket

I really want to get to the 'Fanboys' snaek preview on Saturday evening - I just wondered if I would be able?

Thanks in advance
    Any paying visitor is entitled to the Platinum and other stages throughout CE. No questions asked.
    Team Rebelscum staff member.
    E-mail: jose@rebelscum.com
    SWCP co-founder.
    S.W.O.R.A. Co-founder.

You will be able to make that fanboys panel and not have to pay anything extra
    I attended both fanboys panels during CIV and all I can say is I cannot wait till january 18th swings round to see this movie.

Cheers guys!

Cant wait for next saturday!

I just noticed today that its not only a preview like I thought it would be but a rough cut full version of the whole movie
    http://www.starwars.com/community/ev...20070710c.html
    They did a special preview screening at CIV of 5-25-77 which I attended but this one tops the bill as from what I have seen so far its a brilliant film by far.