Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CE Collectors Social

CE Collectors Social

Hi Folks,

The Social is tentatively scheduled for Friday night at 6 PM. We're hoping to get one of the terrace rooms overlooking the water, but we'll see.

Hopefully we'll have more info shortly, but it's been this long now and I at least wanted to put it out there. We had fantastic turnout at the C4 Social, so don't be shy.

What do we do? It's just a big room where everyone can meet up and talk. I suspect for many people it will be their first time meeting so many folks from the forums. We'll have name tags to help people recognize each other, but also don't be afraid to drag someone around and introduce them. Or walk up and introduce yourself.

Cheers!

-chris
    The Star Wars Collectors Archive
    www.theswca.com
    chris@toysrgus.com

Re: CE Collectors Social

will htere be nibbles?

just kidding Chris, can't wait!!!

looks like friday will be a long day for me then as I will be leaving around 7 in the morning to get to the event....but you only live once and may well be only time get to meet up with forum buddies!

I'll be there Chris.

Do you want me to introduce myself, or will you recognise me?

-Nick

I will be there...guess I will introduce my self....cant wait to meet everyone...I met a few people back at C3..but that is ages ago...... see ya in a few
    LOOKING FOR: Chewbacca items, ANY Chewbacca items. The odder the better.

I've stil lgot my nametag from the C3 one

Jeremy
    LEGO Star Wars content manager - Rebelscum
    LEGO Star Wars forum administrator - Rebelscum
    RLFM Representative - LEGO Ambassador Network

Quote Originally Posted by damon5973
    I will be there...guess I will introduce my self....cant wait to meet everyone...I met a few people back at C3..but that is ages ago...... see ya in a few
    You're only 1 1/2 hours from where I live and I'm going to meet you in London. How ironic.

John
    and time will be, the catalyst to weed out the weak and beget strength-of character
    -Shai Hulud
    http://theswca.com/
    southside_201 at yahoo dot com My PMs are full so please don't use.

The Social at CIV was absolutely one of my convention highlights, can't wait to meet
    some new ppl

Mattias

Well I will be going to this one to meet some fellow collectors, it will feel just like my first day of school not knowing anyone

Ben,

Quote Originally Posted by skywalker_1982
    Well I will be going to this one to meet some fellow collectors, it will feel just like my first day of school not knowing anyone
    It's too late now but some of you guys should have started using real names a while ago. I had no idea what your real name even was until I just checked your proile. Be prepared to make lots of introductions as skywalker_1982.

John
    and time will be, the catalyst to weed out the weak and beget strength-of character
    -Shai Hulud
    http://theswca.com/
    southside_201 at yahoo dot com My PMs are full so please don't use.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast