Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Guest List, Part II?

Guest List, Part II?

I noticed that the guest list thread was locked, and with no explanation. So, I'm going to say, "take this opportunity to go ahead and continue it here", as I rather liked the previous thread. News is news.
    [o] (o) [o]
    "Stay in attack formation!"

Re: Umm...Guest List, Part II?

i really do hope that the remaining guests (or at least the majority of them) are announced during the first half of this week seeing as it wil take 2 weeks for an order to official pix to arrive. I dont really want to rely on the photos at CE as there probably wont be as good a selection, with different sizes available. I expect that they will be double the price also. And besides, i really do not see what the harm is in announcing the guests that have got contracts signed ASAP, instead of waiting untill Friday which so far seems to be 'announcement' day. Its only logical.

Guest List, Part II?

You're right. I wasn't the one who did it but here's the link to Guest List, Part I.
    Team Rebelscum staff member.
    E-mail: jose@rebelscum.com
    SWCP co-founder.
    S.W.O.R.A. Co-founder.

Re: Guest List, Part II?

found that quote in the previous thread :
    </font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
    The artists were only announced on Starwars.com 2 days ago and already cancelled.

[/QUOTE]

which artist cancelled?! If u mean McQuarrie, he was never announced as a guest it was the same for C4, prints only
    May the Autographs be with U!

things get leaked before they are annouced

sure, but which one are u talkin about ?
    May the Autographs be with U!

McQuarrie was initially included in a list of artists attending CE posted on theforce.net. the post has since been edited to include an explanation that he is not attending.

Quote Originally Posted by Skylover
    found that quote in the previous thread :
    </font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
    The artists were only announced on Starwars.com 2 days ago and already cancelled.
    which artist cancelled?! If u mean McQuarrie, he was never announced as a guest it was the same for C4, prints only

[/QUOTE]

Guest lists tread and pannel thread both locked. I have a bad feeling about this...

Re: Umm...Guest List, Part II?

You normally just pay for the autograph and the photo comes free. thats why the price for signing personal items is the same as for signing photos available at the show.not sure about the selections available though.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceslug
    I dont really want to rely on the photos at CE as there probably wont be as good a selection, with different sizes available. I expect that they will be double the price also.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobo1979uk
    Guest lists tread and pannel thread both locked. I have a bad feeling about this...
    You don't have to, if you read closely the explanations I gave at both those threads. We don't condone at Rebelscum duplicated threads.

If / when in doubt, PM me (or the moderators) first before you start spreading false accusations.
    Team Rebelscum staff member.
    E-mail: jose@rebelscum.com
    SWCP co-founder.
    S.W.O.R.A. Co-founder.

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast