Thread: What to do in London after Celebration? OT

What to do in London after Celebration? OT

"Official Thread"
    Any suggestion? I know of the concert of the 13 with LSO, Any other suggestion of thinks to do or see in the day of the convention ( doors should be closed from 5 or 6 p.m.) in the nearest of the excel. I will stay in London until 20 of July so any other cool suggestion will be appreciated, i think i will see the British museum and the natural history one ( both seen in another travel years ago ) more a couple or three Show in the west end ( any suggestion about the show too ? ) . Londoneers give us your suggestions!!!!

Re: What to do in London after Celebration? OT

See a show in the West-End.....

The Lord of the Rings show has just opened in the West End, The SW exhibition at the County Hall, an open top bus tour, the Jack the Ripper tour is a good one.

There's loads to do...

I should imagine though that after the con closes there will be much drinking and rejoicing at various bars and hotels.
    Le Mullet - it sounds *****r in French!

'UNDERGROUND - 25 Years in the Labyrinth' - Coming Soon

I already purchased tickets to see LOTR at the Theatre Royal, Drury Lane (Awesoem theatre, BTW!) and Othello at the New Shakespeare's Globe...I am also seeing the Star Wars Exhibition and I thought I might check out the new Potter flick whilst in town...Just for the hell of it!
    "Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view"
    "This above all: To thine own own self be true."
    "Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."

For the Star Wars Exhibition I know you can buy your tickets in advance via ticketmaster but are they for a set day which you pick or is it just an entry ticket and you can go when you want?

Set day!
    Le Mullet - it sounds *****r in French!

'UNDERGROUND - 25 Years in the Labyrinth' - Coming Soon

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opens on Friday July 13th! My family and I are going to see it at the Odeon.
    Star Wars is forever!

Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dougmlocke

Quote Originally Posted by matt76
    For the Star Wars Exhibition I know you can buy your tickets in advance via ticketmaster but are they for a set day which you pick or is it just an entry ticket and you can go when you want?
    Don't worry about tickets. We went on a Saturday and the only peoplem queuing for tickets was us.

Jeremy
    LEGO Star Wars content manager - Rebelscum
    LEGO Star Wars forum administrator - Rebelscum
    RLFM Representative - LEGO Ambassador Network