Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback for Leia_Way

Re: Feedback for Leia_Way

Another reason why these boards can be so great! Great, friendly communication, superfast payment, went above and beyond! Thanks again for buying those clone legions off me!
    "Through us, the cosmos gazes on itself, adores itself, breaks its own heart. Through us, matter stares slack-jawed at its own star-dusted countenance and knows, incredulously, that it knows." - Alan Moore

very easy to work with, great communication and fast payment. thanks!
    "Feel, don't think. Use the force." -- Qui-Gon Jin
    My feedback
    Sale thread

Sold some figure to Leia_Way - super smooth and easy transaction. Easy to work out the details with, prompt payment and good communication. Pleasure to to business with!

Leia_Way just bought some stuff from me, and the deal was smooth & friendly. Thanks!!!
    STAR WARS 1977-2017 ~ Happy 40th!!!!!

Leia_Way is a great guy. I receive payment fast from him. Great trader to deal with and I would deal with him again. Thanks again Leia_Way and until the next time.
    roron corobb

Made a sale last week got prompt payment and great communication. Of course, this isn't our first rodeo.
    But great buyer!!

and to beat a dead horse.

Great Buyer, seriously.. He just bought from me again and payment was super quick. communication was great,
    This batch will go out tomorrow!!

Thanks again!

Leia_Way was a great buyer. Fast payment, good communication, and a easy to work with = a great deal. Thanks!

Great buyer...fast payment, good communication! Do NOT hesitate!
    MW
    My Trade Feedback Here.

Great buyer, great communication, easy transaction. Can't go wrong here. Thanks!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast