Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Feedback for Leia_Way

Very fast payment and steady, friendly communication. I would definitely deal with Leia_Way again.
    Sith Apprentice. My Feedback Thread

Another perfect transaction with Leia_Way. Happy to have been able to provide this collector with the figures he wanted. Enjoy!
    Sith Apprentice. My Feedback Thread

Very agreeable and quick to respond to questions/offers. A pleasure to deal with.
    Collecting since 1996
    Lurking since 2006
    And still a n00b in the community.

Just completed a great transaction with Leia Way. Excellent communication and fast payment. Hope to do business with this Scummer again.
    JonDough
    Feedback Thread

Just completed my first transaction with Leia_Way. No problems, very friendly, and easy-going Scummer.
    WTB/WTTF Star Wars Black Series 6" Han Solo "Mudtrooper" version (multiples).

Leia_way is a fantastic scummer! He was easy to trade with and communicate with. Items arrived exactly as described. I def would not hesitate to trade with again.

Fantastic guy to deal with! Very friendly and thorough! Come back anytime!

I've sold some items to Leia_Way and it's always been a pleasant experience. Fast communicator, fast to pay. Always happy to work with him. Thanks again!
    Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1136488

Bought another lot from me and super-friendly and easy to deal with! Thanks again!

Finished a large deal with Leia_Way recently. Easy guy to work with and I'd have no problem dealing with him again in the future.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910