Thread: Hyperspace benefits - 3 day tickets?

Hyperspace benefits - 3 day tickets?

This has probably already been asked but I am a newb to this forum so feel free to flame me!

In order to receive the hyperspace benefits at Celebration Europe do you need to buy a 3 day pass, or do you still get the benefits with a 1 day pass?

Thanks
    "We should all keep pretending that our dreams are patent pending." - Jason Mraz

Re: Hyperspace benefits - 3 day tickets?

This from the Celebration Europe website:

Celebration Europe Tickets
    Join the Official Star Wars Fan Clubs for Celebration Europe Benefits!

Members of the Official Star Wars Fan Club and Official International* Fan Clubs will enjoy special benefits at Celebration Europe. To join the Fan Club click here, then purchase your ticket.

Members will receive a special Star Wars Fan Club lanyard with their 3-day ticket purchase and that will be their passport to the following benefits at Celebration Europe :

An exclusive Fan Club Lanyard
    Early bird opening – Star Wars Celebration Europe will be open from
    9.00 am until 10.00 am every morning exclusively for Fan Club Members.
    Access to the exclusive Fan Club Lounge, featuring Meet & Greet sessions with stars from the films and crew
    First seating option at a number of “Fan Club Only” shows.
    “Friends & Family Coupons” for Fan Club Members:
    In addition to the Fan Club lanyard, Fan Club members who purchase 3-day tickets will be given 4 coupons that will allow them to bring 4 non-members with them during the exclusive Fan Club Members only early bird openings. Or, the coupons can be used to grant a single access to non-members to the Fan Club Lounge or to Fan Club-Only shows. Non-Fan Club members will still need to have a valid 3-day Celebration Europe ticket for admittance. Coupons will be collected on admission.

* Celebration Europe Fan Club benefits apply to members of;

Hyperspace – The Official Star Wars Fan Club, USA, Canada & International
    Star Wars: The Official UK Fan Club
    Membres de Fan Club Officiel Français, Belgique, Suisse, Luxembourg et Canada).
    Die Mitglieder des OSWFC Deutschland, Oesterreich, Schweiz
    Star Wars is forever!

Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dougmlocke

so it has to be 3 day tickets then....
    "We should all keep pretending that our dreams are patent pending." - Jason Mraz

Yup, looks like...
    Star Wars is forever!

Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dougmlocke

I purchased my tickets and then noticed the stuff about Hyperspace and also purchase membership, I am sure this is the wrong way round, anyone know if I messed up!!

Should I have purchased Hyperspace first and then bought tickets or will it just sort itself out and I'll get my lanyards??

Any help would be much appericated!!

You'll be fine. As long as you signed up before the show starts then you'll be on their database when you turn up.

If in doubt, take your Hypersapce confirmation email with you