Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iPod Guide for Celebration IV

iPod Guide for Celebration IV

I know people have been hearing about this and wanting it. Well, given that SW.com is posting their Insider's Guide and schedules up thru this evening. We thought it would be best to hold off releasing the iPod Guide until we had those schedules included. It made more sense, than having to to do 1 or more updates.

That being said, we're trying our hardest to get the final schedules into it this evening and posted for you to download. If, for any reason we need to make a change and update it, we'll be sure to let everyone know.

In the meantime, check out the 75% accurate (still waiting on Sunday and Monday schedules) Pre-C4 guide on Rebelscum.com here!
    "When you ask for trouble, you shouldn't be surprised when it finds you." - Plo Koon
    My Wish List

Re: iPod Guide for Celebration IV

Cool, can't wait. Thanks for putting this together guys.
    Great Traders - Vader62
    "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering"

This is gonna be real helpful Jay. Thanks for taking the time to do it. Can't wait for this and the C4 Mega Force-Cast!
    Check out the website for our movie about Star Wars Fans, The Force Among Us!...."I like this movie!" - Anthony Daniels

Banned

I'm already scheduled to leave work early on Monday afternoon so I can be home to listen to the iPod Guide and the 3+ hour Mega C4 Force-Cast in the comfort of my den.

My Monday afternoon/evening is all set to go.

I concur. Thanks again for making C4 much more manageable, guys!
    Eric Geller
    @ericgeller
    | Former ForceCast host and TheForce.Net reporter

We are live! Check out our story here about how to get it for yourself.

Thanks for your patience and I hope it provides you hours of fun and happiness Seriously, I hope it's useful on your travels.
    "When you ask for trouble, you shouldn't be surprised when it finds you." - Plo Koon
    My Wish List

Is there any way of making this into a text document w/ images that could be loaded onto a PSP?
    Eric Geller
    @ericgeller
    | Former ForceCast host and TheForce.Net reporter

No but you can get majority of the same info from the Rebelscum Guide at http://www.rebelscum.com/prec4.asp
    My Wish List

Just put it on my iPod and it looks great!

Thanks for setting this up!
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

awesome job looks great

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast