Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iPod Guide for Celebration IV

Re: iPod Guide for Celebration IV

VERY NICE
    http://www.sandwichjohnfilms.com/ Your Fresh Order of Movies,TV & Pop Culture. With a Side of Sandwich

I tried to download this to my mini and it says it won't work because I don't have video. Is there a way around this or am I out of luck?

Quote Originally Posted by jayoungjedi
    I tried to download this to my mini and it says it won't work because I don't have video. Is there a way around this or am I out of luck?
    Not sure. There's a lot of text and I'm not sure how it would look on the mini screen. I'm also not sure if the mini firmware is compatible with Mogopop (which it sounds like, is no).

If you have disk mode available and can view Notes (under the Extras menu) I suggest taking the files on the Rebelscum Celebration IV Guide and copying them into text files to put on you Mini.

Good luck.
    "When you ask for trouble, you shouldn't be surprised when it finds you." - Plo Koon
    My Wish List

Will this work for other players like the Sansa?

Quote Originally Posted by epsilonjedi
    Will this work for other players like the Sansa?
    Technically, yes. But I don't think the software on the site we're using is compatible with other players. Sorry.
    "When you ask for trouble, you shouldn't be surprised when it finds you." - Plo Koon
    My Wish List

Just popped this onto my ipod.

THANKS!!

This is PERFECT. You guys did a GREAT job!
    Humble folks without temptation.....
    www.mrmwforce.com

alright I am pretty Ipod illiterate. Is this a video cause I would like to listen to it on the plane ride out but all I have is a mini with the bigger memory. ANy help would be greatly appreciated!
    Tear this ship apart until you find those plans!

It's on my iPod now THanks for doing this for us. What a nice gesture!
    Adventure...excitement...a Jedi craves not these things!

Quote Originally Posted by grand_moff_aaron
    alright I am pretty Ipod illiterate. Is this a video cause I would like to listen to it on the plane ride out but all I have is a mini with the bigger memory. ANy help would be greatly appreciated!
    No video, but it is text. So you need the video screen. This is different from the Force-Cast Mega Cast, see http://theforce.net/podcast/
    My Wish List

Excellent job of putting that together!!! Thanks for all the work put into the guide. I now know my ipod can be used for something other than music and videos.
    Wanted: McQuarrie Rebel Trooper
    Go Dallas Cowboys!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12