Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ALETA MULLEN -- GenCon CIVCustomer Service Contact

Banned

ALETA MULLEN -- GenCon CIVCustomer Service Contact

If anybody is missing something from their CIV packet, here is the contact info for the person that can assit you at Gen Con.

Aleta Mullen - Volunteer Coordinator & Customer Service Manager
    Gen Con LLC
    120 Lakeside Ave, Suite 100
    Seattle, WA 98122

Direct: (206) 957-3806
    Mobile: (206) 371-0696
    Fax: (206) 957-1862

Re: ALETA MULLEN -- GenCon CIVCustomer Service Con

Thanks. I mailed her a letter a few days ago. If I get a response, I will post it.
    Strike a pose!
    My Myspace Page

I have called this person about six or seven times and every time I get her voice mail.
    Eric Geller
    @ericgeller
    | Former ForceCast host and TheForce.Net reporter

I just left a voice mail as well, no badges yet.

Edit: Voice mail and email sent; no packet, badges, lanyards or store passes so far. I may have to end up completely revising my schedule to wait in the Will Call line on Wednesday the 23rd.

Waiting to hear about what to do about completely missing packet.

Edit: May 15th, I just received a phone call from GenCon to let me know due to the mailing glitch in their system last week; my packet was not mailed to me. They are refunding my shipping charge to me, (big whoop), and I will need to pick up my badges, lanyards and passes at Will-Call next week. Not how I wanted to spend my time on Wednesday waiting in line but at least now I know so that is something.
    Star Wars collector since 1977.
    Life or Death? Star Wars collecting is much more serious than that!
    My partial collection

I tried contacting this person as well. I didn't get my lanyard and four fanclub passes!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    I just left a voice mail as well, no badges yet.

Edit: Voice mail and email sent; no packet, badges, lanyards or store passes so far. I may have to end up completely revising my schedule to wait in the Will Call line on Wednesday the 23rd.

Waiting to hear about what to do about completely missing packet.
    I'm in the same boat as you. My whole Wednesday afternoon/evening is on hold right now until this is resolved. At this point it sounds like I will have to rush from the airport to the hotel so I can rush to the convention center to stand in what should have been a unnessacary line.
    Great Traders - Vader62
    "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering"

I received my badge but there was no strap for it to go around my neck. Should there have been an official strap or do I just use any? I won't get kicked out for using a genic strap?

Quote Originally Posted by BurntJawa
    I received my badge but there was no strap for it to go around my neck. Should there have been an official strap or do I just use any? I won't get kicked out for using a genic strap?
    The lanyard is only included if you are a fan club member. They might have "official" non-fan-club member lanyards for sale at the con for $5 cause that's what they did last time. Otherwise, just wear any old lanyard or string you want.
    Check out the website for our movie about Star Wars Fans, The Force Among Us!...."I like this movie!" - Anthony Daniels

Re: ALETA MULLEN -- GenCon CIVCustomer Service Contact

"Missing from my packet? I haven't even received my (4) four day badges yet (Ordered in October 2006) or my (4) Carrie Fisher tickets or my (4) movie marathon tickets!" What gives? I leave tomarrow, May 18th for LA. Any Suggestion? "Help Me Obi Wan, Your My Only Hope!"

Re: ALETA MULLEN -- GenCon CIVCustomer Service Contact

Just talk to Megan Culver/Gen Con, 206-957-3806, who said my stuff will be at "Will Call" and I can get in the "Will Call" line at 4PM on Tuesday to pick up my stuff. "So Much For Trying To Be Prepared."

Oh ya, check your flight #'s. Yesterday the airline emailed me the wrong flight #'s that were discontinued flight #'s. Good thing a relative phoned and asked me what my flight #'s were. "Double Check Everything, you may not even have a bed to sleep in."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast