Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ALETA MULLEN -- GenCon CIVCustomer Service Contact

Re: ALETA MULLEN -- GenCon CIVCustomer Service Con

Oh, I got a call back from her today.. she answered my questions and was very nice. Just thought I should mention that. Be patient, coz I think she's trying to get back to everyone.

Banned

Re: ALETA MULLEN -- GenCon CIVCustomer Service Con

Here is some helpful info from Gen Con:

If you received your ship-to-me packet and it was missing materials, please stop by the Customer Service booth onsite and a representative will be happy to assist you.
    There will be an entrance/queue outside the South Gate for Customer Service.
    If you were contacted by a Customer Service representative prior to arriving at the convention, please follow the instructions you received from that representative.

Customer Service Hours

Tuesday, May 22nd 4pm–8pm
    Wednesday, May 23rd 7am-8pm
    Thursday, May 24th 7am-8pm
    Friday, May 25th 7am-8pm
    Saturday, May 26th 8am-8pm
    Sunday, May 27th 8am-8pm
    Monday, May 28th 8am-12pm

Celebration IV packets that were either not received or had problems with the packet:

- Login to your account where you purchased items at http://registration.gencon.com/celebration.
    - Click on View Your Star Wars Celebration IV Purchases (at the bottom of the page).
    - If the Date registered is AFTER 3/30/07 12:00 PM your packet will be waiting for you at Will Call. (Shipping deadline was 3/30/07 @ Noon PST)
    - If the Date Registered is BEFORE 3/30/07 12:00 PM and you requested your packet to be shipped to you, proceed to Customer Service onsite with Confirmation and/or ID and they will be able to assist you there.
    - If you haven’t received your Fan Club benefits, please go to the Fan Club booth onsite and they will assist you.
    - There will be an entrance/queue outside the South Gate for the Fan Club Information Booth.

Please note that anything registered after 3/30/07 12:00 PM will be at Will Call.
    If you ordered your badge prior to the deadline and requested it be shipped and tickets after the deadline, your badge will be sent but tickets will be available at Will Call.

Will Call & Fan Club Information Hours

Tuesday, May 22nd 4pm–8pm
    Wednesday, May 23rd 7am-8pm
    Thursday, May 24th 7am-8pm
    Friday, May 25th 7am-8pm
    Saturday, May 26th 8am-8pm
    Sunday, May 27th 8am-8pm
    Monday, May 28th 8am-12pm

Registration Hours

Tuesday, May 22nd Closed
    Wednesday, May 23rd 12 Noon – 8pm
    Thursday, May 24th 7am – 8pm
    Friday, May 25th 7am – 8pm
    Saturday, May 26th 8am – 8pm
    Sunday, May 27th 8am – 8pm
    Monday, May 28th 8am – 12 noon

Since we are all out of the office at this point – any questions for us will need to wait until you see us at the show. We are very excited about everything that’s happening at Celebration and can’t wait to see you there!

May the Force be with you!
    - The Gen Con Team

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12