Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Convention Exclusives List - a Work in Progress

Re: Convention Exclusives List - a Work in Progress

Quote Originally Posted by chuck17
    Master Replicas only said in their podcast that NON attendees will be able to pre-order the scaled Wedge Helmet and scaled Medal of Yavin if your a collectors society member. They didn't say when the pre order will happen though.
    As long as they have enough on hand for me to get both on FC Thursday I'll be fine.
    Star Wars collector since 1977.
    Life or Death? Star Wars collecting is much more serious than that!
    My partial collection

Here a cool website I found with all the exclusives
    http://www.sandwichjohnfilms.com/ Your Fresh Order of Movies,TV & Pop Culture. With a Side of Sandwich

Emperor's Hand

•    

Quote Originally Posted by chuck17

Master Replicas only said in their podcast that NON attendees will be able to pre-order the scaled Wedge Helmet and scaled Medal of Yavin if your a collectors society member. They didn't say when the pre order will happen though.
    Yeah, too bad you have to pay just to preorder. I am a paying member of Gentle Giant's guild club and I'm glad they're opening up preorder to those who are just on their email list and aren't members only. Granted, it'd be nicer if the guild members could preorder first, but oh well...

Re: Convention Exclusives List - a Work in Progres

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    As long as they have enough on hand for me to get both on FC Thursday I'll be fine.
    Oh, well as long as you're fine.

Why don't they just make enough for everyone? Lame.

I just got this email from GG. Exclusives go up for presale on May 10. No special ordering period for PG members

Dear Larry,

C4 pre-orders will go up on May 10th for everyone. If you need additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

Gentle Giant Studios, Inc.

www.gentlegiantltd.com

Quote Originally Posted by darthvader1usa
    I just got this email from GG. Exclusives go up for presale on May 10. No special ordering period for PG members

Dear Larry,

C4 pre-orders will go up on May 10th for everyone. If you need additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

Gentle Giant Studios, Inc.

www.gentlegiantltd.com

WHAT WOW I dint get that email and Im a member,Im taking off work to get those pre-orders!!!

UPDATE
    I just got a email from them saying that they would have them up on the 10th but no time of day is known yet.

Wow....glad I don't collect GG stuff!
    Always looking for more Yodas in great condition no matter the completeness! Also Amanaman's staff!!!!

NEVER REPOS! NEVER!

Will the hasbro sw.shop be a preorder or a wait in line all day affair?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wookiee_Smuggler
    Will the hasbro sw.shop be a preorder or a wait in line all day affair?
    Neither the Hasbro booth nor the StarWarsShop booth have released any info on a pre-order system.

As of now, we do not know whether or not they will be offering this option for their CIV exclusives.

glad I'm not going to try to get the Animated Style Fett. All I need/want from either of them are the figures and I'm sure there will be plenty of them to go around.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast