Page 1 of 766 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Funko Bobble Heads

Funko Bobble Heads

The new bobble heads are now on shopstarwars.com web page

They are neat looking. Probably will order Bobba & Vader.

Re: Funko Bobble Heads

Yeah, these are neat looking, and they're pretty cheap too.

I ordered a few Stormtroopers, and I may go back and get the Vader Tie too, and probably a clone trooper.

They're cool.
    Jay.
    I love Stormtroopers!

My Feedback

the vader tie is a mock up -- I wonder how close to that it will look -- knowing funko it'll be more cartoonish...

It's a good bet the e-tailers like Razor's Edge, Northside, BBTS, will probably have these up soon, and for less than the $12.99 each EE and SWS are asking.

I picked up the Boba Fett from Target yesterday for $9.99. It's a nice add to the Fett Collection. I didn't see any Vaders or Stromtroopers. There was a Gamorrean Guard that looked cool.

I have 12" Boba but I also want the small one.Anyone can help me?Please check out my trade list here. PM me if you can help.

Thanks.

High Admiral

Wow, I just learned that there are chrome base, chase pieces in this line. Apparently there is one chrome base (random character) in each case of 36 pieces. I found out about this after seeing an EE ex chrome base Holiday Boba on ebay with a BIN of $150!! I went over to the Funko message boards and there is a whole thread about the chrome pieces.
    Always looking for rare or odd Boba Fett items and vintage Masters of the Universe

That could look pretty sweet

Quote Originally Posted by toyman
    Wow, I just learned that there are chrome base, chase pieces in this line. Apparently there is one chrome base (random character) in each case of 36 pieces. I found out about this after seeing an EE ex chrome base Holiday Boba on ebay with a BIN of $150!! I went over to the Funko message boards and there is a whole thread about the chrome pieces.
    Holy cow,$150!!! I can live without it

It would be cool to have one but not to pay thet much of it. Now I'll be looking at all the Bobble Heads to see if they have it. Kind of glad I don't see them much around here.

Page 1 of 766 1231151101501 ... LastLast