Page 772 of 779 FirstFirst ... 272672722762770771772773774 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,720 of 7789

Thread: Funko Bobble Heads

I'm surprised we haven't seen any leaks for what's going to be available on Triple Force Friday.

The only pops we know about are the Sith Trooper and Mandalorian (plus the ones on the back of the D23 box).

Are you missing everything? All black series are everywhere and vintage collection are as well. All over youtube yakface here wherever the fans are....

Quote Originally Posted by Lobotscomb View Post
    Are you missing everything? All black series are everywhere and vintage collection are as well. All over youtube yakface here wherever the fans are....
    That's why I'm surprised we haven't seen any of the Funko stuff. I've seen the other leaks but nothing from Funko.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogook View Post
    That's why I'm surprised we haven't seen any of the Funko stuff. I've seen the other leaks but nothing from Funko.
    I'm surprised as well. Last Force Friday it seemed like we knew more than we do now.
    Pittsburgh=City of Champions:
    Pittsburgh Steelers(6x Champs).
    Pittsburgh Penguins(5x Champs).
    Pittsburgh Pirates(5x Champs).

Reports this morning are claiming a 10" Boba Fett (Burgundy) will be released soon. Not sure where and what he looks like.

Consider me puzzled.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

There were 10" Boba Fett rumors earlier this year, maybe even a leaked picture.

The 10" Boba Fetts have been revealed on various Funko fan sites. My thoughts have been Why this? and I don't get it.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

Quote Originally Posted by Antman View Post
    The 10" Boba Fetts have been revealed on various Funko fan sites. My thoughts have been Why this? and I don't get it.
    I agree! They look interesting, but just give us the classic Boba from ESB or ROTJ with a 10" release.
    Wants: Star Wars Celebration Exclusive TBS6 Darth Maul and Obi-Wan Kenobi; SDCC TBS6 Boba Fett

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

What sites have revealed the pictures?

Go to Dis.pops instagram or Funkofinderz instagram

You will need to scroll down a little bit. And the reveals are for the "Burgundy" variant 10" Pops.

The Rise of Skywalker Wave 1 is also shown.
    Last edited by Antman; 09-21-2019 at 11:56 PM. Reason: more info

Page 772 of 779 FirstFirst ... 272672722762770771772773774 ... LastLast