Page 767 of 779 FirstFirst ... 267667717757765766767768769777 ... LastLast
Results 7,661 to 7,670 of 7789

Thread: Funko Bobble Heads

Gemini Collectibles had the Sith Trooper Pop (First-to-Market) up for sale. $175 and it sold out. Not sure how many were available.

And no, I didn't buy it. I missed it when I went to pick up one of my Walmart orders (Penny).
    Last edited by Antman; 07-19-2019 at 04:06 PM. Reason: more info
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Quote Originally Posted by Antman View Post
    Gemini Collectibles had the Sith Trooper Pop (First-to-Market) up for sale. $175 and it sold out. Not sure how many were available.

And no, I didn't buy it. I missed it when I went to pick up one of my Walmart orders (Penny).
    I think I just missed it. I was wondering what they priced it for. I don't think I would have bought it, but I'm not sure; It would have been tempting.
    Wants: Star Wars Celebration Exclusive TBS6 Darth Maul and Obi-Wan Kenobi; SDCC TBS6 Boba Fett

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

Non sticker Sith Troopers should be plentiful this fall.

Want this so bad!
    Pittsburgh=City of Champions:
    Pittsburgh Steelers(6x Champs).
    Pittsburgh Penguins(5x Champs).
    Pittsburgh Pirates(5x Champs).

Quote Originally Posted by Desert_Trooper View Post
    I think I just missed it. I was wondering what they priced it for. I don't think I would have bought it, but I'm not sure; It would have been tempting.
    I missed it as well. After checking and refreshing all morning long, I missed it in its 10 minute window. I was shocked Gemini was charging $175 and thought the same thing; probably wouldn’t have bought it.

Then when I saw how much people were asking on eBay, $175 didn’t sound so bad but there was no way I was going to pay $300 on eBay. So...I found a BIN for $175 on eBay and pulled the trigger.

Con sticker variants really don’t impress me, but I have a feeling this Pop will crack my Top 10 on PPG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you have nothing to lose; risk everything.

Anybody besides Ant and I grab a Funko Box of Fun? I really want the Rick & Morty Freddy’s!
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    I missed it as well. After checking and refreshing all morning long, I missed it in its 10 minute window. I was shocked Gemini was charging $175 and thought the same thing; probably wouldn’t have bought it.

Then when I saw how much people were asking on eBay, $175 didn’t sound so bad but there was no way I was going to pay $300 on eBay. So...I found a BIN for $175 on eBay and pulled the trigger.

Con sticker variants really don’t impress me, but I have a feeling this Pop will crack my Top 10 on PPG.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert_Trooper View Post
    I've been looking at several auctions but think I'll wait until the common release comes out. I love the con sticker and would like to add it to my collection, but I think I'll hold off. I just hope the price will go down and not keep going up.
    Wants: Star Wars Celebration Exclusive TBS6 Darth Maul and Obi-Wan Kenobi; SDCC TBS6 Boba Fett

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

Did FYE get the green Yoda in stores or was it online only?

When you have nothing to lose; risk everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    Did FYE get the green Yoda in stores or was it online only?

In stores. Plentiful behind the counter the morning of release at my local store. Last year's convention exclusive Marty McFly is the last FYE exclusive I had difficulty getting.

DJ R3X is on-sale at Shop Disney. $18.74

https://www.shopdisney.com/dj-r3x-po...033950004.html
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Page 767 of 779 FirstFirst ... 267667717757765766767768769777 ... LastLast